Free printable bingo game for a zoo theme in your preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom. Includes both a black and white. Bingo Zoo-Bingo Games! (MOD, Unlimited Money) 2021 BEST REAL-TIME PETS BINGO Bingo Zoo is a free classic bingo game with lots of free Cash and Power-ups to claim every day! One of the best new Bingo games around the world! Bingo Zoo is the free bingo game that let you play exciting, live, online bingo against friends.
If you have a zoo or animal themed party coming up then you need this printable Safari Bingo game. Easy activities for kids make any party or gathering a little bit more fun and this one will be a hit!
SAFARI THEMED PARTY IDEAS
One thing I love about animal party themes is that they work for boys and girls. It is a gender-neutral theme that I can reuse or even use for a combo party for more than one child.
Kids love safari animals and it is a super fun way to decorate for a birthday party. With the resurgence of love for the movie, Lion King…I think safari parties are going to be big this year!
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Most safari parties are going to have color themes of green, yellow, gold, brown and orange.
- Party theme ideas could be Wild One, Animal Parade, Jungle Book, Lion King, and Madagascar.
- Dress kids up as safari explorers with safari hats, binoculars and even a vest!
- A fun craft would be to make your own binoculars with toilet paper rolls.
- If you are short on time a platter of Little Debbie Zebra Cakes are a simple snack idea and goes great with a safari theme.
- Animal crackers and pumpkin pie dip are another great snack idea for the party.
- Safari animal balloons are inexpensive and a great way to decorate for the party.
- Kids love masks and a kit of animal masks will keep them busy after they finish playing safari bingo.
INTERESTING SAFARI FACTS
While the kids are playing safari bingo it is always fun to share interesting information with them between calls. Here are some interesting safari facts to share with your party-goers.
- South Africa is one of the best places to go on a real safari.
- People who go on a safari are usually hoping to see the big five: Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo, and Elephant
- Lions are nocturnal and sleep 15-20 hours each day.
- Crocodiles have a very efficient digestive system that allows them to go months between meals.
- The African Elephant is the largest living land mammal. They will use their trunks as a hand or extra foot.
- African buffalo have hollow horns that can be used as very dangerous weapons against predators.
- Leopards are very hard to spot on safaris because they are nocturnal and their coats help them stay camouflaged in the trees and brush.
PRINTABLE SAFARI BINGO
This printable safari bingo game comes with six different bingo cards and a bingo calling card for your convenience. You can download and print this bingo game off for your own personal use.
Just click this link or the image below to print off: Safari Bingo
If you loved this printable be sure to check out these other fun printables:
Don’t forget to SHARE this post with your friends on social media so they can swing by and print off some safari bingo cards too!
- Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan (Low Carb) - February 5, 2021
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentine Cards - February 2, 2021
- Super-Cute Kinetic Sand Valentine Printable - February 1, 2021
Tuesday, February 23, 2021 7PM – 8PM
Test your luck! Join the Racine Zoo for a virtual bingo night! PRIZES for winners!
Zoo Bingo Free Printable
WHERE: Zoom virtual event (link will be emailed to you)
COST: $2 per card OR 3 cards for $5
More cards = greater chance to WIN!
On average, each round of bingo will last 10 minutes. Each card can only be used for one round. Each round requires a new card(s).
*Must register no later than 11AM day of event
Email Chelsea Locke at [email protected] for any questions!
Zoo Bingo Caller Card
ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Zoo Bingo Cards
Only purchase tickets through the Racine Zoo website or in person at the Zoo. All other places tickets may be sold are a scam.
Proceeds go to the animals and programs of the Racine Zoo.