- The UOB One Account is still the simpler way to earn higher interest rates, up to 2.50% p.a. Plus, get up to S$168 sure-win hongbao. when you deposit fresh funds and SMS to participate in the UOB Spring Savings Festival! Apply online now and get up to S$130. more! Find out more.Full T&Cs apply. Insured up to S$75k by SDIC.
- Promotion, the UOB 3-month Singapore Dollar Fixed Deposit promotional interest rate will automatically revert to the bank’s prevailing Singapore Dollar Fixed Deposit board rate at the time of withdrawal and any interest payment (if any) will be calculated at the bank’s discretion.
. Full terms and conditions governing the UOB Lunar New Year Promotion (2 Jan 2014 to 28 Feb 2014) apply and are available at here.Fresh Funds deposited into any existing Account will be determined by the incremental balance in the Account against the day-end balance as at 31 Dec 2013. (6 days ago) The minimum you can deposit for the UOB Prosperity Fixed Deposit is RM 10,000 or up to a maximum of RM 5 million per person, throughout the promotion period. There's only one catch - your investment must be made using fresh funds. . Full terms and conditions governing the UOB Festive Savings Promotion (1 Oct 2013 to 31 Dec 2013) apply and are available here.Fresh Funds deposited into any existing Account will be determined by the incremental balance in the Account against the day-end balance as at 30 September 2013.
Looking for the best fixed deposits in July 2020 in Singapore? There are varying fixed deposit promotions in terms of interest rates, tenure period offered by the banks in July 2020.
The 1 year interest rate for August 2020 Singapore Savings Bonds has fallen as low as 0.27%, thus any of the fixed deposits promotion below will beat the Singapore Savings Bonds.
888 poker free money. I have shared many other financial instruments that is similar to what fixed deposits can offer. One good alternative is buying an endowment plan. The latest one is NTUC Income Gro Capital Ease which offers you a guaranteed return of 1.85% per annum over 2 years.
Endowment plans guarantee your capital upon maturity which is similar to what fixed deposits offer.
In May, I have signed up for a Singlife account, which is an insurance savings plan that offers you 2.5% p.a. for up to S$10,000. The interests paid in May and June was S$18.72 and S$20.29 respectively based on a deposit of S$10,000.
Uob Usd Fixed Deposit Rate
I have heard of Endowus Cash Smart and FSMOne’s Auto-Sweep account that offers higher interest rates but since I have not read them in detailed, I am not going to compare against them here.
The current low interest rates offered by most banks remained unattractive to me. Nevertheless, if you still prefer traditional fixed deposits, below are the best fixed deposits promotion that I have found for July 2020. My preferred fixed deposits below is DBS given that it offers the highest interest rate per annum for a 12 month placement.
DBS Fixed Deposit
Interest Rate: Refer below, Minimum Placement: S$1,000, Promotion Valid Until: Not stated
Based on the interests rates published on 18th June 2020, the rates have been updated.
For a minimum amount of S$1,000, you can perform a fixed deposit placement with DBS. For a 12 months placement of S$10,000 at 1.15% p.a., the interest that you will receive upon maturity is S$115.
MayBank iSAVvy Time Deposit
Interest Rate: 0.90% (12 months) or 1.15% (24 months), Minimum Placement: S$25,000, Promotion Valid Until: Not stated
As shared previously, MayBank had decided to do away with their traditional time deposit and replace with the iSAVvy Time Deposit.
This promotion is valid from 1st July 2020 onwards for a minimum placement amount of S$25,000 in iSAVvy Time Deposit via Maybank Mobile/Online Banking (for individuals only).
For a 12 months placement of S$25,000 at 0.90% p.a., the interest that you will receive upon maturity is S$225.
For a 24 months placement of S$25,000 at 1.15% p.a., the interest that you will receive upon maturity is S$578.31.
Hong Leong Finance Deposit Promotion
Interest Rate: Up to 0.65%, Minimum Placement: S$20,000, Promotion Valid Until: Not stated
For 8 months placement of S$20,000 at 0.60% p.a., the interest that you will receive upon maturity is S$80.00.
|Deposit Amount||3 month||8 month|
|S$20,000 to < S$100,000||0.35%||0.60%|
|S$100,000 and above||0.40%||0.65%|
UOB Time Deposit
Interest Rate: 0.90%, Minimum Placement: S$20,000, Promotion Valid Until: 30th July 2020
There is no changes to the fixed deposit promotion offered by UOB. The interest rate remains the same as June.
For 10 months placement of S$20,000 at 0.90% p.a., the interest that you will receive upon maturity is S$150.00.
|Minimum Placement (Fresh Funds)||Tenor||Promotional Rate|
|S$20,000||10 months||0.90% p.a.|
OCBC Time Deposit
Interest Rate: 0.80%, Minimum Placement: S$5,000, Promotion Valid Until: 30th July 2020
OCBC has reduced their fixed deposit rate from 0.85% p.a. in June to 0.80% p.a. in July.
|Minimum Placement (Fresh Funds)||Tenor||Promotional Rate|
|S$5,000||12 months||0.80% p.a.|
For 12 months placement of S$5,000 at 0.80% p.a., the interest that you will receive upon maturity is S$40.00.
Standard Chartered Bank Singapore Dollar Time Deposit
Interest Rate: 0.40% to 0.50%, Minimum Placement: S$25,000, Promotion Valid Until: 7th July 2020
For 6 months placement of S$25,000 at 0.30% p.a., the interest that you will receive upon maturity is S$37.50.
If you happen to be a priority banking customer, for 6 months placement of S$25,000 at 0.40% p.a., the interest that you will receive upon maturity is S$50.00.
|Minimum Placement||Tenure||Promotional Rate||Priority Banking Preferential Rate|
|S$25,000||6 months||0.30% p.a.||0.40% p.a.|
Uob Time Deposit Promotion Singapore
- Minimum open account: 5,000 Baht for normal Fixed Deposit
- Minimum open account: 10,000 Baht for normal Fixed Deposit receiving monthly interest (Next deposit not less than 10,000 Baht)
- Receive interest on maturity date and/or receive depends on terms and conditions
- Tax payment
- Individuals 15%
- Non-profit organization 10%
- Corporate 1%
- Deposit at any branch
- After maturity, if customer doesn’t contact the bank, Deposit amount will be automatically deposited on the same plan
- Withdraw before maturity and less than 3 months: No interest
- Withdraw before maturity and more than 3 months: Saving interest with tax deduction
- An inactive fixed deposit account refers to account that has renewal after maturity at least 1 time and then the account does not has any of these activities including deposit, withdrawal, fund transfer, passbook update, and closure of any account balances, for more than two years.
- The Bank will send a notification letters to inform customers of account status and remaining balance on a yearly basis for three consecutive years.
- This deposit comes under the coverage of the deposit protection scheme within limits set under the applicable statutes