If it wasn’t already abundantly clear, PokerStars is determined to attract New Jersey online poker players to its Spin & Go format.
You will receive $20 as a cash bonus and $10 in tickets to play Spin & Go’s – thrilling, fast-paced tournaments where you could win up to 1,000 times your buy-in in just minutes. You’ll also be credited with a ticket to the Depositor Freeroll, played on the last. Every Monday during the Spin & Go Challenges promotion, a Freeroll awarding $10,000 in prizes can be played. It follows this format: three players per table with three-minute blinds and a 500-chip starting stack. To enter the Monday Freeroll, just play a block of 50 Spin & Go's. If you spin and win a FreeBet, you can place a bet on a huge selection of upcoming matches and games from a large variety of different sports, including Premier League matches, the NHL and the NBA! PLUS - you can get an extra daily spin by logging in via mobile every day, between 17:00 and $$Time002$$ GMT!
Why, just a few days after the site’s official March 21 launch, the 3-max hyper turbos and their randomized payouts became the focal point of the site’s first promotion, $100,000 Spin & Go Special Edition – an event that elevated the top jackpot at the $10 buy-in level tenfold.
Shortly thereafter, the operator expanded its offering by introducing a $25 buy-in level – to date the highest in New Jersey.
And now, PokerStars NJ has rolled out its $100,000 Spin & Go Challenge, a lucrative promotional event that incentives players to frequent the casino/hybrid via a bevy of freebies.
Breaking down the $100k Freeroll Challenge
Unlike $100,000 Spin & Go Special Edition, which is of questionable value to the average New Jersey player, $100,000 Spin & Go Challenge Freeroll offers ample opportunity for players to pad their bankrolls.
From now until April 23, players who accumulate $20 worth of Spin & Go buy-ins, regardless of the outcome, will receive one ticket to the $100k freeroll, to be held at 6 p.m. local time on April 24.
The challenge can be repeated two more times for a total of three tickets. At first, this caveat of the promotion strikes as a bit odd, but makes more sense after scanning the fine print, which reads that the freeroll allows for up to three entries.
Worth noting is that in order for players to have their progress tracked, they must first navigate to the “Challenges” tab – accessible from both the desktop and mobile clients – and “Start” the $100k Freeroll Challenge. Those who participated in Spin & Go’s before taking this step are advised to contact support to ensure that their account is properly credited.
As far as the value of each ticket, if we presume 2,000 total entries – a generous estimate – each ticket will have a value of $50. That’s a tremendous return on a $60 investment.
Welcome bonuses to include $100k tickets
New players can bypass the first challenge simply by signing up for one of the site’s two welcome bonus packages.
Both the 100% match up to $600, and the free $50 packages (elaborated upon here) now also award a single $100k freeroll ticket.
Returning players won’t be left out in the cold either, as anyone who makes a qualifying deposit of $30 using the promotional code SPIN10 is eligible for a free $10 Spin & Go ticket, which can be used toward completing the challenge.
A second $100k freeroll?
The news section of the PokerStars NJ client reveals that there will be more than one $100k freeroll.
As per the release text:
Ticket Spin & Go Freeroll Pokerstars
“We’re making waves with our $100k Special Edition Spin & Go tournaments. And as an added celebration of our New Jersey launch, PokerStars is giving away a further $200,000 across two special $100k Freerolls.”
No hard dates have been revealed for the second challenge period or the second $100k freeroll. Best guess is that the latter segment of the promotion will run sometime in May.
Play 50 Spin & Go’s from the same tier and you could win a share of an incredible $16,500 daily prize pool. Spin & Go 50 is available February 1-14.
Plus, every week that you play a full block of 50 Spin & Go's from the same tier in a day, you'll winentry to the Monday $10,000 Freeroll.
Here's how it works:
- Opt-in via the Challenges Window.
- Play 50 Spin & Go's of the same Leader Board tier in a day – see below. You can also choose to play in all four tiers in a single day and potentially win up to four prizes.
- Track your progress as you play in your Challenges Window.
- Check the final Leader Boards each day to see if you've won.
Spin & Go 50 means only the first 50 Spin & Go's count. So, once you're opted-in, you could be in position to win a daily Leader Board prize in no time at all.
|Leader Board Position||$50||$100||$250||$500|
|6th to 10th||$200||$200||$250||N/A|
|11th to 20th||$100||$100||N/A||N/A|
Aim for the top with massive multipliers
Each day starts at 00:00 ET and runs until 23:59 ET. Hope to hit those big multipliers for the best chance to tally up a huge points total. Win the Spin & Go and you'll get double points.
|Multiplier||1st Place Points||2nd Place Points||3rd Place Points|
|10x or higher||20||10||10|
Spin And Go 10 Freeroll Ticket
Win entry to the Monday $10,000 Freeroll
Every Monday during the Spin & Go Challenges promotion, a Freeroll awarding $10,000 in prizes can be played. It follows this format: three players per table with three-minute blinds and a 500-chip starting stack. To enter the Monday Freeroll, just play a block of 50 Spin & Go's in a single day and unlock your entry ticket. Slots capital no deposit bonus code 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion runs February 1-14, 2021.
- Each day of the Leader Board starts at 00:00 ET and expires at 23:59 ET.
- To have your progress measured in each promotion, you must opt-in to the Spin & Go 10 and/or Spin & Go 50 tier. You can opt-in to each daily Leader Board tier by hitting 'Start' in your Challenges Window. Spin & Go tournaments played prior to opting in will not count towards your progress. Once you opt-in, you will be automatically opted-in to that Leader Board for the duration of the promotion.
- You can check the number of Spin & Go's played after opting-in at any time in your Challenges Window.
- You can check the standings by selecting 'Leader Board' in your Challenges Window after logging in.
- You can opt-in to both Spin & Go 10 and Spin & Go 50.
- Spin & Go 50 Leader Boards can only be competed in by playing real money Spin & Go tournaments with a minimum buy-in of $50.
- Spin & Go Max is excluded from the Leader Boards.
- Spin & Go Flash is included in the Leader Boards. Spin & Go qualifiers to live events and all other Spin & Go's of which the buy-in is not listed specifically on this page are excluded from the Leader Boards.
- A player can complete a block of 50 Spin & Go's per each of the four tiers and win up to four prizes each day.
- Rewards will be credited within 48 hours from the end of each Leader Board day, with no restrictions or earning requirements.
- Players with the same score will be ranked based on who reached the score from first to last.
- In the case of any suspicious or fraudulent game play/behavior, we reserve the right to exclude players from this offer.
10000 Spin And Go Freeroll Password
Click here for general Terms & Conditions.
If you have any questions about Spin & Go 50 Leader Boards, please visit our Help Center.
Fund your PokerStars account direct from your Android or iOS device with the Mobile Cashier. It makes playing poker on the Mobile app easier than ever!
All players making their first deposit qualify for the PokerStars 100% deposit bonus of up to $600.
Spin & Go 10/50 Freeroll 3
The Sunday Million is the largest weekly poker tourney online, with a $1,000,000 guarantee!