Best Bingo in Las Vegas. The only bingo room in Downtown Las Vegas is located on the 3 rd floor of the Plaza Hotel Casino. Our 280-seat bingo room gives guests the opportunity to play and win big at everyone’s favorite game! We offer six daily bingo sessions: 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm and 9pm. Title: 20-0862Sjmd-Bingo Bash Seating Chart Handout.indd Created Date: 1/6/2021 10:31:16 AM.
Coordinates: 36°00′41″N115°10′31″W / 36.011426°N 115.1753°W
- South point bingo las vegas. south point bingo las vegas photos. south point bingo las vegas location. south point bingo las vegas address.
- See all 38 photos taken at South Point BINGO by 1,472 visitors.
|South Point Casino, Hotel and Spa|
|Location||Enterprise, Nevada, U.S., 89183|
|Address||9777 South Las Vegas Boulevard|
|Opening date||December 22, 2005; 15 years ago|
|No. of rooms||2,163|
|Total gaming space||80,000 sq ft (7,400 m2)|
|Signature attractions||South Point Equestrian Center|
Spa and Salon
16-screen Cinemark Movie Theater Complex
64-lane Bowling Center
The Tournament Bowling Plaza
|Notable restaurants||Michael's Gourmet Room|
Don Vito’s Italian Restaurant
Primarily Prime Rib
Baja Miguel's Mexican Restaurant
Big Sur Oyster Bar
Zenshin Asian Restaurant
Steak 'n Shake
Del Mar Deli
Kate's Korner Smoothies and Ice-cream
Seattle's Best Coffee
|Architect||Leo A Daly / Klai Juba/Sink Combs Dethlefs|
|Previous names||South Coast|
|Renovated in||2008 (new tower)|
|Website||South Point Hotel and Casino|
The South Point Hotel and Casino consists of a 24-story hotel tower, casino and 90,000 square feet (8,400 m2) convention center located on a 60 acres (24 ha) site along Las Vegas Boulevard in Enterprise, Nevada and adjacent to Silverado Ranch. The casino is owned and operated by Michael Gaughan and it serves as the primary sponsor of Gaughan's son Brendan Gaughan's race car.
South Coast (2005-06)
This $500 million project started construction in 2003, under the South Coast name. Based on advance booking, Coast Casinos announced expansion plans to add additional hotel rooms, with a second tower, for a total of 1,350 rooms. The foundation was also poured for a possible third tower during the initial construction phase.
The casino received approval to open from the Nevada Gaming Commission on November 17, 2005. At opening on December 22, 2005, the South Coast was the first megaresort located south of McCarran International Airport and the Las Vegas Strip. The hotel contained 662 rooms and 800,000 square feet (74,000 m2) of space that was not finished and was available to be converted into restaurant or casino space.
South Point (2006-present)
In mid July 2006, it was announced that Michael Gaughan would sell all of his Boyd stock to Boyd Gaming in exchange for full ownership of the South Coast. The Nevada Gaming Commission approved the sale on October 19, 2006. After the deal closed, the South Coast was renamed South Point on October 24.
On August 24, 2007, the South Point announced an 830-room expansion with construction of the third hotel tower, turning the hotel towers into a 'T'-shaped facility as seen from above. The $95 million expansion, planned for completion in July 2008, would add 10,000 square feet (930 m2) of convention space and 5 food and beverage locations. The third tower opened on July 21, 2008, with the hotel now offering a total of 2,163 rooms and 160,000 square feet (15,000 m2) of meeting and convention space; the largest of any hotel in Las Vegas that is not on the Strip. An expansion opened in July 2010, and included the new Grandview Lounge, named after the adjacent Grandview resorttimeshare property.
Pay by phone bill casino king casino bonus. The studios for the Vegas Stats & Information Network are based at South Point.
- During 2006, the South Point was the venue of NBC's Poker After Dark, ESPN's Pro-Am Poker Equalizer and the third and fourth season of GSN's High Stakes Poker.
- The South Point was the host site for the Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon from 2006 through 2011. The 2011 show was the first MDA Telethon without Jerry Lewis.
- The South Point Bowling Center, adjacent to the casino, was the site for the 2014 PBA 'World Series of Bowling,' and was featured in six ESPN telecasts during the 2014-15 PBA season.
- In 2012, the Travel Channel featured a show titled Vegas Stripped that examined behind-the-scenes operations and management of South Point.
- Was featured in the Netflix series Real Rob
- 4,400 seat equestrian arena with a 125 by 250 feet (38 by 76 m) arena with accommodations for 1,200 horses. At opening, it was the only equestrian arena connected to a hotel in the United States. The stalls are also air conditioned.
- 400 seat showroom
- 300 seat race and sports book
- 160,000 square feet (15,000 m2) of meeting, banquet, and exhibit hall space
- A 16 screen movie theatre complex
- A 64 lane bowling center with pro shop and snack bar. A second 60 lane bowling plaza was added to the back of the South Point property to the tune of $30 million to host events like the PBA World Series of Bowling and the United States Bowling Congress (USBC) annual National Championships. The first USBC event to be held at South Point will be the 2016 USBC Women's Championships  The USBC Open Championships will be held at South Point the following season in 2017.
- 11 restaurants
- ^Knightly, Arnold M. (2007-08-24). 'South Point starts project to expand'. Retrieved 2008-07-22.
- ^'South Point Expansion'. Las Vegas Sun. July 16, 2010. Retrieved August 3, 2016.
- ^Katsilometes, John (January 11, 2010). 'Gaughan plans for new Grandview Lounge at South Point; mopping up at AVN Awards'. Las Vegas Sun. Retrieved August 3, 2016.
- ^'TV Schedule'.
- ^http://www.travelchannel.com/video/vegas-stripped Vegas Stripped homepage
- ^'Las Vegas News Breaking News & Headlines'.
Southpoint Bingo Hours
Southpoint Bingo Prices
South Point Casino - Home of Penny PerksSouth Point's gaming amenities include more than 2,200 of the most popular slot and video poker machines featuring ticket-in, ticket-out technology. The casino pit features over 60 table games including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Progressive Fortune Pai-Gow Poker, No Commission Baccarat, Ultimate Texas Hold 'em and Three Card Poker with Progressive & Mississippi Stud.
Race BookSouth Point has a spacious Race Book area which features over 150 seats equipped with TV screens. Earphones may be purchased if you wish to hear the horse racing audio. If you choose to wager at your seat, there are 16 Interactive Player Terminals. Just set up the IPT account with one of the Race Book Supervisors. Phone accounts are also available for Nevada residents. The Grandview Lounge provides the perfect place to grab a beverage and watch the action.
Sports BookSouth Point's spacious Sports Book features two wall-sized big screen televisions, multiple plasma televisions, over 100 seats, as well as, additional seating in the Del Mar Lounge, which is adjacent to the area. The friendly and courteous ticket writers are happy to help customers from the novice to the sophisticated sports bettor. If you like company, this is the place to watch the big game.
The Club at South PointWelcome to The Club at South Point. Our slot club is designed to maximize the player's overall experience. We can describe The Club at South Point in one word: MORE!!
Every dollar you play, not win, is 1 point at The Club. Plus your points are still worth the same: 4000 points = $12 in cash back or comps. You can earn more cash back, faster than ever before.
You will receive valuable, special offers and free play. As well, as free play credits called Bonus Credits!
BingoThe South Point Bingo Room offers 8 sessions of bingo daily. At each session there is a Cashball Jackpot and 12 games of bingo. Plus a progressive Double Action Game and a $10,000 Bonus Coverall in 52 numbers or fewer is offered at every session. Electronic units are also available at all sessions and the fees are $2 per unit. Electronic specials are posted in the Bingo room. To make your bingo experience even more enjoyable complimentary beverages are served to all sessions.
Poker RoomSouth Point Hotel and Casino has a 24 hour, 30 table non-smoking poker room. South Point Poker Room offers all of the most popular poker games and a variety of betting limits. Games featured are $2-4 and $4-8 Limit Texas Hold'em with full blinds and half-kills, and $1-2 and $2-5 blind No-Limit Texas Hold'em games.
We provide a player tracking system for comps and a 'high hand' promotion. Watch your favorite sports event on our state of the art plasma television screens.