Expert Online Casino Reviews - Casino.org independently review & rank each online casino with our '25 step process'. Comparing games, bonuses + more. Best New Zealand Online Casinos in 2021. Independent reviews & ratings of the top casino sites for bonuses, games, fast payouts, security, + more!
When it comes to playing online casino games in New Zealand, Kiwis find it far more convenient to play in their own dollar currency. The problem is that many of the current banking methods used to deposit money at online casinos are exclusive to the European Market.
Thankfully, Australian–born innovation POLi Payments was introduced to the market to make depositing in NZ$ a breeze. Not only does it offer secure payment options but speedy ones too!
This means that gamblers can make their deposits and start playing their favourite pokies within minutes!
What is POLi?
POLi is a business subsidiary of Australian Post. It was developed with the express purpose of providing a safer and faster way to deposit funds digitally to stores and service providers both nationally and internationally. It is specifically an e-commerce payment tool.
POLi is an Instant Banking service that provides a proxy server that connects you directly to your own New Zealand Bank account to release funds for a purchase you intend to make. The difference is the proxy server will validate the transaction and guarantee an instant payment despite the waiting periods that may apply from your banking account.
Do I Qualify to use POLi?
POLi is available exclusively to those living in the Oceania region. If you are an Aussie or Kiwi and have one of the following bank accounts, you automatically qualify to use POLi as a payment solution at a supporting online casino.
New Zealand Banks
- Bank of New Zealand
- TSB Bank
How Does POLi Work?
Using POLi is fuss-free and fee-free. You need not register an account, fill in any forms, or download any software. As long as you bank at a supporting financial institution and are playing at a POLi casino, you will be able to make your deposit in 5 easy steps.
- Select POLi from the list of deposit methods on the casino’s cashier page.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Select your bank.
- Log in to your bank account and select your preferred account.
- Confirm your payment and receive your receipt.
It is that easy. POLi does all the work for you and all you have to remember is your banking logins. This is a relief for those who can never remember new passwords!
Most Popular Payment Methods for Kiwis
Poli Pay Casinos
Are POLi Casinos Secure?
Using POLi to make deposits is one of the safest ways to transact online. The services and security they offer have been recognised in the industry, earning the provider the 2014 Payment Provider of the Year Award by the E-Gaming Review Awards in Sydney, Australia.
POLi has full ISO certification (ISO/IEC 27001:2013) and brandishes a full compliance certificate (Cert No. 10114664). This means that it complies with international standards when it comes to the quality of service and security it provides.
The following measures have been put in place to make POLi the safest it can be:
- It is engineered with 2048-bit SSL Encryption.
- It is an additional layer of security over and above your banking security. This way you need not enter your logins and passwords on the casino site directly, but via their proxy server.
- POLi does not collect any of your data nor is any of the information cached.
What are the Benefits?
You will have noticed when reading through this review that there is a strong list of positive attributes associated with POLi Payments. Just in case you missed some of them, the list of benefits offered to you by this service provider includes:
- Free Service: Players using POLi to deposit their funds to a legitimately licensed casino will incur absolutely no costs when doing so. There is no membership with the provider, so no fees either. The only cost you might incur will be the normal banking fees levied for transactions.
- POLi is fast: Where some international bank transfers can take days to reflect in your casino account, POLi takes a few minutes to a few hours, at most.
- No Credit Card Needed: The most convenient casino payment method up till this point has been via Credit Card because of ease of use. POLi is both quicker and safer than using a credit card to make payments.
- No Sign-Up Needed: POLi is not account-based, so it does not need your personal particulars. Logging into your bank account is enough proof that you are who you say you are.
- Instant Receipt: After making a payment, POLi will issue you with an instant receipt to verify that they have released the payment. This way, you have proof if a casino does not register the payment.
- POLi is Secure: All the best security measures are put in place to make sure that your data is secured by multi-encryption.
The above pros should be more than enough motivation to choose POLi every time you want to make your casino deposit. Wheel of fortune slot machine for sale ebay.
Are there any Disadvantages?
Poli Payment Casino No Deposit
While we live in a world of incredible technological advancements, but it is still not perfect. Neither is POLi. There are only two drawbacks to consider.
- Deposit Method Only: Online casino goers cannot withdraw their funds with POLi Payment, as the tech is designed for payments only. This will necessitate you using another method for withdrawals, such as an e-wallet, or bank transfer.
- Only in 2 Countries: While this is not a problem for Aussies and Kiwis, any other reader will have to look elsewhere for a convenient payment facility like this.
As you can see, there are very few downsides to the service, and the few that do exist are not serious drawbacks for New Zealanders.
Choose POLi Payments
Poli Payments Online Casino
POLi truly does provide one of the most effortless banking methods for Kiwi players. If you want to grind some of the best pokies within minutes of placing your deposit, then this service provider is the natural choice for you. The advantages of using this solution way outweigh the cons, making POLi a true winner in our books.