- Money Odds On 2020 Election
- Latest Odds On 2020 Election
- Bookmakers Odds On 2020 Election
- Casino Odds On 2020 Election
- Odds On 2020 Election Uk Book
2020 Election Odds & Preview. A US Presidential Election is truly like no other, effectively lasting two years. Although the primaries do not start until February 2020, would-be candidates are already visiting the opening states – Iowa and New Hampshire. 23, 2020: For the first time since the 2020 election ended, incumbent Joe Biden is favored to win reelection in 2024. At +400, he sits narrowly ahead of Vice-President Kamala Harris (+413). 10, 2020: The reelection odds for president elect Joe Biden improved from +663 to +413 over the past week as early money is backing the incumbent.
For 2020, the Indiana General elections will consist of several important state and federal races. Of course, the biggest of these is bound to be the 2020 Presidential election. The IN primaries were going to be held on Tuesday, May 5, 2020, but they were pushed back to June 2 due to the coronavirus shutdowns. The Indiana general election will take place on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
Below are the results for the Presidential primary and odds for the general election, though sportsbooks haven’t released any Indiana-specific odds beyond the state electoral winner just yet. When they do, this page will be updated to reflect any new election betting odds that are made available, so check back as the IN general nears.
Top Rated Sportsbooks For Betting On Indiana Elections
Money Odds On 2020 Election
|50% Max $250||Visit Site||Review|
|50% Max $1,000||Visit Site||Review|
|100% Max $1,000||Visit Site||Review|
|100% Max $300||Visit Site||Review|
2020 Indiana General Election Information
Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Maxbet app download. Federal Election
- Electoral College: 11 votes
- House seats up for election: 9
- Senate seats up for election: 0
- House seats up for election: 100
- Senate seats up for election: 25
- Governorship up for election: Yes
2020 Presidential Election Odds
- Donald Trump (R) TBA*
- Joe Biden (D) TBA*
Latest Odds On 2020 Election
*Odds Provided By Bovada.
How Did Indiana Vote In The 2016 Presidential Election?
In reliably red Indiana, Donald Trump easily took the state by almost 20 points over Hillary Clinton. Trump earned 56.47% of the vote, while Clinton amassed 37.46%. Indiana’s 2020 prospects show that Donald Trump is favored to win the general election, and the Republican party is primed to do well in general.
What is the Political Makeup of IN?
- State House: Republican majority (67-33)
- State Senate: Republican majority (40-10)
- Gubernatorial: Republican
2020 Indiana Electoral Odds
- Republican Candidate -800
- Democrat Candidate +550
2020 Indiana Democrat Primary Results
Online sportsbooks initially showed that several Democratic candidates were jockeying for position at the top of the odds charts, but as the IN primary got closer to the cutoff, thoseDNC betting oddschanged substantially in support of Joe Biden, who was already the presumptive nominee by the June 2 primary. Biden won the state easily.
- Joe Biden – 76.6%, 81 delegates
- Bernie Sanders – 13.4%, 1 delegate
- Pete Buttigieg – 3.6%, 0 delegates
- Elizabeth Warren – 2.8%, 0 delegates
- Michael Bloomberg – 1%, 0 delegates
Bookmakers Odds On 2020 Election
2020 Indiana Republican Primary Results
Online sportsbooks were always projecting President Donald Trump to win the GOP nomination, as he had the best odds for the Republican primary in IN and the rest of the country. Running unopposed for the party ticket, Trump easily won the IN GOP primary, taking 91.8% of the vote compared to Bill Weld’s 8.2%. Trump was awarded all 58 delegates.
Betting on the 2020 IN Presidential Election
Casino Odds On 2020 Election
There are currently odds posted for the Indiana general election specifically, but there are other political betting lines available, too, including Trump impeachment odds and other props, which are proving very popular. To place wagers on all the current election action, just visit a top-ranked politics betting site.
Odds On 2020 Election Uk Book
2020 General Election Voting Information For Indiana
- When do the IN polls open? Indiana’s general election will be held on Tuesday, November 3, 2020, and the polls will be open from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Where do I go to vote? You can find your Indiana polling place at the official IN elections website.
- Does Indiana offer early voting? Indiana offers in-person early voting. Get the instructions for IN early voting, and vote on your own time!
- Does Indiana offer absentee voting? Yes, but you must meet certain criteria. Visit the state’s official elections page to see if you qualify for Indiana absentee voting and to download the appropriate absentee ballot.
- Does Indiana offer vote by mail? Due to COVID-19, IN has expanded its absentee voting system to allow all residents to request main-in ballots. This is not a law but an exclusion for this year only (so far).