This New Testament Bible Bingo Game is perfect for Bible class, Sunday School, homeschool, Bible club, Wednesday night programs or even a church potluck.The New Testament Bible Bingo Game includes:Easy to Follow Instructions28 Character Cards in a. Write the books of the Bible on a stack of index cards (or small pieces of paper) –.
HomeStore ContactSite Map
New Testament Bible Bingo
Here's a new Bible Bingo Game featuring people and places from the New Testament. Use this free printable game with your family, Sunday School class, youth group or church party. This flexible game works well for all ages.
I've designed four different New Testament Bingo cards for your convenience. Here's one of them:
Directions to Use this Bible Bingo Game:
To play this Bingo game:
Free New Testament Bible
1. Print out the master word list and playing cards from the pdf.
2. Cut apart the master word list. Place the words in a bowl or bag.
3. Make sure each player has a different game card. We've provided 4 in our pdf. I also included blank templates so you can make additional cards for more players. They're included in the link above.
4. Make sure each player has markers or coins to cover the words as they are drawn from the bag.
5. Choose someone to draw out one word at a time from the bag and call it out. Players cover the words that appear on their cards.
6. The first player to cover 5 words in a row – horizontally, vertically, or diagonally – wins the game.
7. Play several rounds. Award small prizes if you like.
Try this popular printable Bible Bingo Game featuring words from the Old Testament!
More Bible Games for Groups
You may also want to try these fun group games:
New Testament Bible Bingo Cards To Print
Bible Trivia - I've written several sets of questions and answers for all different age groups. Check out the whole collection!
Sword Drills - One of the best ways to encourage kids to learn their way around the Bible
Book, Chapter, Verse - A fun, flexible game that asks players to identify the 'full address' of familiar Bible verses.
Bible BaseballBatter Up! Test your group's knowledge for Bible Trivia in this fun game for any size group. We've included a printable list 30 questions and answers for your convenience.
Order, Please! A fun, flexible game to help groups of students memorize learn Bible verses. Also perfect for Bible School!
Bible Tic-Tac-Toe - Review any Bible facts using this format. Great for All Ages!
Bible Brainstorming I Perfect for any group gathering. Challenge everyone to supply as many answers as possible before time runs out!
Bible Brainstorming II If you enjoyed solving our first Bible Brainstorming word puzzle, here’s a new challenge. Warning: This one is even tougher.
We also have lots of printable Bible games including Bible word search puzzles and Bible crossword puzzles.
We have something for just about everyone!
The Old Testament Bible
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying sales.