Yahipi Kin Waste, or welcome, to the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux (Dakota) Community. The vibrant prairies, riverbanks, and lakes of the Minnesota and Upper Mississippi River area have been home to the Dakota people for centuries. Generations of Dakota families fished the rivers, gathered rice from lakes, hunted game on the prairies and established villages along the riverbanks and surrounding lakes. The existence of the Dakota ancestors was sustained by their relationship with the earth and their surroundings.
Mystic Lake Casino Minnesota Bingo them have the following in common: Licensed and regulated in reputable jurisdictions. Powered by some of the best online casino software providers. Mystic Lake Casino has an all new slots game! Play all of your real casino favorites, like casino slots, video poker, blackjack, keno & bingo! Test your luck spinning famous Vegas slots from Konami™. Conventional 75-number bingo (played at Mystic Lake) is a well known game. Players purchase bingo cards that typically have a grid of five horizontal rows and five vertical columns. The columns are.
As European settlers began arriving in increasing numbers onto the Dakota’s native lands, conflict grew. After an armed conflict in 1862, where the Dakota fought for their homeland, the United States government broke its treaties with the Dakota and most of the Dakota people were removed from Minnesota.
The Dakota who remained in Minnesota, including the Lower Sioux, Prairie Island, Upper Sioux, and Shakopee tribes, worked to keep their culture and traditions alive, while trying to establish a government and economic system that would support their members. After many years of persistence, the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community was federally recognized as a Tribal government in 1969.
Mystic Bingo® is now open with enhanced sanitization and social distancing protocols. In the event that occupancy limits have been reached and our ability to conduct a bingo session is no longer possible, sessions may be delayed or canceled. Mystic Lake Bingo Calender For June User must fill in the registration form provided by LV BET which shall at least include the following details: the customer’s Mystic Lake Bingo Calender For June identity. You warrant to, provide true, accurate, current and complete information regarding identity during the registration process.
Mystic Lake Casino Bingo Hours
Seeking a solution to the tribe’s economic struggles, Shakopee Tribal Chairman, Norman M. Crooks brought high stakes Bingo to Minnesota in 1982 with the opening of Little Six Bingo. In 1988 the passage of the Indian Gaming Regulatory Act established the basis for tribes to negotiate compacts with the State of Minnesota to offer blackjack and video slots and Little Six Bingo became Little Six Casino.
Little Six Bingo and Little Six Casino were named after Dakota Chief Sakpe (pronounced Shock-Pay). The English translation of the Dakota name Sakpe is the number six. The tribe’s name Shakopee is also derived from the more literal form of Chief Sakpe’s name. The word Mdewakanton translates to Dwellers of Spirit Lake, or Mystic Lake.
Two years after slot machines were introduced at Little Six Casino, Mystic Lake Casino® opened its doors. Today, the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community owns and operates Mystic Lake Casino Hotel®, Little Six Casino®, Dakotah! Sport & Fitness, Playworks, Shakopee Dakota Convenience Stores, Dakotah Meadows RV Park and Campgrounds, Dakotah Meadows Mini Storage, The Meadows at Mystic Lake Golf Club, Mazopiya Natural Food Market, and Mystic Lake Store at the Mall of America®.
After years of operating in its original structure, Little Six Casino moved into a brand new building in December 2007. Today, Little Six Casino sits on the original site that Little Six Bingo did 30 years before.
The Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community sincerely hopes you enjoy your visit to our community and Little Six Casino.
To learn more about Indian Gaming in Minnesota visit www.mnindiangaming.com
How to Play Bingo
Conventional 75-number bingo (played at Mystic Lake) is a well known game. Players purchase bingo cards that typically have a grid of five horizontal rows and five vertical columns. The columns are labeled 'B' 'I' 'N' 'G' 'O' from left to right across the top of the vertical columns. Each card would typically have five numbers down each column and a center 'FREE SPACE' in the 'N' column. Bingo balls individually numbered 1 through 75 are mixed together and are randomly selected one at a time. As each ball is selected, the number (and letter) is announced to the players, who will mark or daub the corresponding number on their bingo cards with an ink dauber. When a player completes a predetermined pattern (arrangement) of covered numbers on a card (face), the player yells out 'bingo!' Once the bingo card is verified as being valid, that player wins the game. Players will purchase bingo cards for use during a bingo session. A package of cards is typically required to play a bingo session. Winning players will receive a pre-announced cash or merchandise prize. Normally, a bingo session includes a number of individual bingo games with different winning patterns. The session will offer a number of regular games (part of the package) and some jackpot games.
Winning Bingo Patterns
Although most bingo games are won with straight-line bingos, there are several variations that can be played. The type of bingo that will be awarded is always announced prior to the game being played.
Mystic Lake Casino Cosmic Bingo
Bingo House Rules:
- It is the guests’ responsibility to yell “BINGO” loud enough for the caller to be alerted to stop the Bingo game before the next number is called and before the Bingo Caller utters any sound of the letter or number of the next bingo ball.
- You must have “Bingo” on the last number called.
- Bingo Flashboards are for the player’s convenience only. The number drawn is the official number.
- A dauber must be used to mark paper cards.
- Multiple winners split the prize money of the designated cash prize for the respective priced bingo card.
- All guests must purchase a package and have a valid admission receipt.
- ID must be shown in order to claim a prize.
- Two forms of ID, Social Security number and valid admission receipt is required to claim a prize of $1,200 or larger.
- The guest is responsible for taxes on prizes, when applicable.
- We reserve the right to change the program without notice.
- No refunds or exchanges are made for unused or unplayed, paper, specials or packages.
- Payment of prizes is only valid with proper serial numbers sold on the day of the game.
- Admission is not refunded when a player is asked to leave by management.
- Complaints or disputes should be directed to the floor manager, whose decision is final.
- Only one Electronic Bingo Unit per guest, per session.
- Guests may purchase a paper package along with an Electronic Bingo unit.
- Mystic Bingo® reserves the right to limit the amount of cards offered on Electronic Bingo.
- Outside cards are not allowed unless approved by the Bingo manager.
- It is the player’s responsibility to sign and retain their valid admission receipt. Prize money will not be awarded without a valid signed admission receipt.
- Any malfunctions with the electronic units voids all play.
- All funds on the Electronic Bingo Units must be used for purchases or refunded no more than 30 minutes after the end of the session played or the funds are forfeited. Funds will not carry over to the next session or business day. Matinee sessions 1 and 2, Monday through Friday, are considered one session. Unused funds will be paid in cash at the Bingo Paymaster area.
- Paper cards cannot be torn or separated.
- Guests may not use their own electronic or mobile aids to record or track purchased bingo cards or bingo numbers called.
Bingo Seating Charts
Mystic Lake Casino Prior Lake