Mega Joker boasts one of the world's best-paying slots with a Return to Player Rate (RTP) of 99% when using the maximum bet. Mega Joker is the slot for a typical classic Canadian player looking for simplicity and thrill as one package. Juicy Joker Mega Moolah Slot by Microgaming Play for real. RTP 92.0%: Jackpot Game: Release Date 9/02/2021: Slot lines 20: Volatility.
What went wrong?
Please fill in the required field.
Your feedback is very important to us.
While we fix the issue, you can explore our free slots list.ALL FREE SLOTS
Ready to play NetEnt Mega Joker for real money?Casitsu Casino
Rtp Slot Meaning
Rate NetEnt Mega Joker
Slot types, themes & features
NetEnt Mega Joker Slot Overview
Mega Joker is an interesting online slot from NetEnt. It’s designed to play just like a classic slot machine, but with two sets of reels instead of one. If you’re intrigued and want to learn how the slot works, keep on reading.
How To Play The Mega Joker Slot
Once you’ve got the slot loaded on your screen, select one of the three coin values in the bottom right. The options are 0.10, 0.20 and 1.00. Whichever one you choose is multiplied by 10, the number of coins the slot uses, to get your total bet size per spin. You can therefore bet with 1.00, 2.00 or 10.00. Hit ‘SPIN’ when you’re ready to play.
Mega Joker Slot Features
- Fruit Machine Theme. Mega Joker is designed to resemble a classic fruit machine. The visuals and sound effects both hit the mark and do an excellent job of making you think you’re playing a slot in a land-based casino. The theme is very well presented and the level of detail in the slot’s design is impressive.
- 5 Paylines. The slot uses two 3x3 grids and both have five paylines in total. To win, you simply need to land three matching symbols on a payline.
- Symbols. The slot’s two grids each have their own set of symbols. The bottom grid, which is used during the base game, has six symbols that can appear on it. These include a bunch of cherries, a lemon, a sliced watermelon, a golden bell, a treasure chest and a joker. The most rewarding of these is the treasure chest, which gives you a payout worth 2,000x your coin value for three on a payline. The joker’s payouts are random: 20x to 400x your coin value.
Mega Joker Bonus Features
- Supermeter Mode. Whenever you win, you have two choices: you can collect your winnings or use them as a wager in Supermeter Mode, so long as they’re under 2,000 coins. If you go for Supermeter Mode, you’ll get to spin the top reel set. Each spin costs 20, 40, 100 or 200 coins. The more coins you bet with, the higher the potential payouts.
- 20 Coins. Eight standard symbols are used: a bunch of cherries, a sliced orange, a lemon, a bunch of grapes, a sliced watermelon, a golden bell, a yellow number 7 and the joker. Most of these offer higher payouts than the base game symbols. The joker pays out 1,000x your coin value for three on a payline.
- 40 Coins. Same symbols as for 20 coins, but with payouts doubled or more than doubled. Landing three jokers gives you a payout worth 2,000x your coin value.
- 100 Coins. Same as for 40 coins, but with an added payout worth 100x to 2,000x your coin value for landing a single joker on the middle reel.
- 200 Coins. Same as for 100 coins, but with the 100x to 2,000 payout won by landing a single joker on any of the three reels.
You can split up your winnings in whatever way you wish. For example, if you’ve won 200 coins, you can place a single 200 coin bet, or two 100 coin bets. When you win, hit ‘COLLECT’ to collect your winnings or hit ‘BET’ to cycle through the four Supermeter bet options, then hit ‘SPIN’ when you’re ready to play. When in this mode, you can collect your winnings and return to the base game at any time.
- Progressive Jackpot. The slot has a progressive jackpot that can be won on any random spin. Every time you place a bet, 3% of it goes towards the jackpot.
Play Mega Joker For Real Money
Mega Joker is an exciting slot that offers a rather different gaming experience thanks to its two reel sets. Have a spin of this vintage-style slot with real money and whenever you win, you can use your winnings to play in the upper reel set where the symbols have a lot more value. The question is, will you play it safe and collect your winnings, or gamble them and play in Supermeter mode?
Each online slot has somewhat extraordinary chances connected to it, and this implies a few games are simply normally going to pay out pretty much than others. Yet, how would you discover what the chances of winning each game at Slotsbaby are? All things considered, this boils down to a snippet of data called RTP; basically, it is the rate esteem that demonstrates the normal sum individuals will win back from a slot game. Peruse ahead for some slot games with the least RTP in the business.
Mega Joker Slot
Speculators will be acquainted with seeing the NetEnt’s Mega Joker slot with the most noteworthy RTP, so it might come as a shock to see that we have recorded it under slot games with the least RTP here. This is because the RTP of this online slot, displayed after the Las Vegas Megabucks machines, can plunge right down to 70% if card sharks are wagering with the littlest coin divisions conceivable.
X-Men 50 Lines
The superhero-themed slot lover should be shocked to know about X-Men 50 Lines, as the RTP is an unfathomably pitiful 92%. In light of the title, you would feel that 50 compensation lines would give completely fruitful ground to some slot wins. Anyway, this simply isn’t the situation here. It is developed by Playtech who designed the Ugga Bugga, which has an RTP of 99+%, so it is certainly bizarre.
Sassy Bingo Slot
Best Rtp Slots
Microgaming is one of the most reliably creative online slot designers and they demonstrate it here with Cheeky Bingo, a blend of online slots and online bingo. These are two of the most famous betting roads of the 21st century, so it bodes well to mix them. What doesn’t bode well is the RTP that times in at well beneath 94%, and it is something that will probably put players off.
Fortune Jump Slot
The Fortune jump slot from Playtech is another low rated RTP slot from 89.20% to 96.10%. It was designed based on Marvel Comics’ amazing superhero Black Widow, but it is bad news for players that this slot winning rate is so harsh that you might end up losing all money without even winning a single penny.
Temple Of Fortune Slot What is the most popular slot game.
The Temple of Fortune slot from Big Time Gaming likewise has a low RTP of somewhere in the range of 92.00% and 94.90%. It is not a preferable slot for low roller gamblers and not even good enough for gamblers with big bankrolls. For this low range of RTP, this slot is losing players even after having such good graphics and visual effects.
Lucky 5 Reeler Slot
You ought to likewise abstain from playing the Lucky 5 Reeler slot from Barcrest which has an RTP of 87.80% to 94.70%. According to the name of the slot, only the luckiest players have the chance of winning the slot, but if not then one should be prepared to waste a good amount of cash.
Mega Joker Slot Rtp Free Play
Relic Raiders Slot
Relic Raiders slot from NetEnt with its 90.00% payout rate is another surprising fact for NetEnt slot loving gamblers. NetEnt’s slots are always popular and they are great in slot structure, gameplay, and bonuses; however, in this certain slot, the RTP is far too low for players to take an attempt to win.
Lower RTP Higher Risk
Slots’ RTP decides if the player bets on the slot then how many times on average he can win the prize. Slots’ RTP with different range and numbers implies that each slot has a different winning chance along with the term that how much you are betting. In the end, we should select slots carefully and it is best to avoid the slots with lower RTPs.