- Ho Chunk Casino Wisconsin Dells Gift Certificates
- Ho-chunk Casino Wisconsin Dells Hotel Reservations
- Is Ho-chunk Casino Wisconsin Dells Open
Ho-Chunk Gaming Wisconsin Dells S3700 - S3862 US Highway 12 Baraboo WI 53913. I do enjoy spending a casual afternoon at Ho-Chunk Casino. Dbs cheque deposit. HO-CHUNK CASINO HOTEL - WISCONSIN DELLS in Baraboo located at S3214 County Road BD. Save big with Reservations.com exclusive deals and discounts. Book online or call now.
Ho Chunk Casino Wisconsin Dells Gift Certificates
Ho-chunk Casino Wisconsin Dells Hotel Reservations
Ho-Chunk Gaming Wisconsin Dells is closely monitoring the global health response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention, Ho-Chunk Nation Health Department, plus state and local guidelines.
The health and safety of our guests and team members is our highest priority and we have taken additional measures to ensure a safe environment for all. Our Environmental Services and Hotel Housekeeping Teams spend hundreds of hours cleaning our property each day, continually upholding Ho-Chunk Gaming’s high standards of cleanliness, maintenance and sanitation, and we added additional efforts of enhanced cleaning and protocols. Our precautions are based on science, and we are following the CDC’s primary guidance. They include but are not limited to:
- Using hospital-grade disinfectant and expanded use of disinfectant in high-traffic, visible areas such as entrances, exits, restrooms, cage areas, F&B areas, gaming floor, and hotel areas.
- We are investing in “Electrostatic Disinfecting” devices that can provide “Rapid Kill” technology to eliminate MRSA, Influenza, Norovirus, etc.
- Additional hand sanitizer dispensing stations at entrances and throughout the property.
- Sanitizing wipes will be deployed near workstations and counters to team members can keep them continuously cleaned.
- Additional cleaning measures from 4am to 7am of public and back-of-house touch points.
- Table Games chip cleaning twice as often.
- Reminding team members thru multiple locations to wash hands often, and the process which to do so. Additionally we have added hand sanitizers around the back of house locations.
- Reinforcing training in the hotel, Environmental Services and general hand washing and sanitation.
Our primary objective and mission statement during this time is “Keeping our guests and team members safe.” This guiding principle has been in the forefront of our study, planning and each step along the way. We have communicated to our team members recommended steps to take to reduce the likelihood of infection.
I am truly proud and happy about our team’s ongoing efforts to maintain a safe environment as this unfolds, and ensure to our guests that we’re doing what we can so you can enjoy your visit with us.
Executive Manager, Ho-Chunk Gaming Wisconsin Dells