Heidi’s Bier Haus is German and when translated to English it means the house of beer. As such, from the title of this online slot machine players can get an idea of what this game is all about. Heidi’s Bier Haus is a beer-themed slot game whose main focus is on the Oktoberfest Beer Festival that’s held annually in Germany and all over the rock. You have probably played the WMS Bier Haus slot machine already and this version is just as much fun to play.
This SG Interactive powered slot game in the Williams Studio of must play casino slots comes with six reels and 50 paylines. Players looking to play Heidi’s Bier Haus can do so either on the desktop or on mobile devices as the game is mobile compatible and can be played on mobile devices that run on Windows, Android or iOS operating systems and no app downloads are needed to play it.
** Just so you know the Heidi’s Bier Haus Williams slot game might be available to play for free or real money on your iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows device with an app, or on your PC or Mac. Just take a look at ourFREE games page here. **
Huge in Vegas, Heidi’s Bier Haus is an unusual slot, but there’s plenty of spinners out there in search of unique and unconventional, high-quality slots like this one. It may be a bit complicated at first, but once you get the hang of the bonus features everything will flow smoothly like a river of beer. There is one famous German bier haus that everyone visits during Oktoberfest. The beer hall is called Heidi’s Bier Haus. Where the beer on tap flows from a golden-brown ale color to green! During the base game hit 5 or more scattered green, purple or red Heidi symbols on adjacent reels to trigger the free spin bonus. Usually Heidi’s Bier Haus is just plain awful. If you know me, you know I always say never again. For some reason, I had to try one more time.
Heidi's Bier Haus Slot Machine Bonus. If this ever happened on the prior bie. FULL SCREEN.OF WILDS!!! Try and guess how much it paid?! TOTALLY SHOCKED! Heidi's Bier Haus Slot Machine Bonus. Heidi’s Bier Haus 6-reels, 6-rows, 50-lines, Wild Beers, Wild Reels, Persisting Wilds, Hans Wild, Free Spins bonus, Bonus Guarantee Feature, RTP of 95.95%, WMS Tags: Heidi 's Bier Haus mobile Oktoberfest Video Slots WMS.
The background of this slot game depicts the inside of a huge beer hall with a beautiful busty smiling female bartender on the reels. The reel section is covered in green colour so it look like we need a drink or three 🙂
|DIAMOND 7||Bonus||Compatible Devices|
When spinning the reels of Heidi’s Bier Haus slot, players can expect to encounter a glass of beer, an old man, musical instrument, a flask, a house, pretzel, a hat, a trumpet and playing card suits.
- A glass of Beer: The highest paying icon in this game is the glass of beer. For matching six of these the player wins 120.00 coins, for matching five of these the player wins 45.00 coins, for matching four of these the player wins 15.00 coins and for matching three of these the player wins 9.00 coins.
- Old man: The second highest paying icon in the game is the old man. For matching six of these the player wins 90.00 coins, for matching five of these the player wins 45.00 coins, for matching four of these the player wins 15.00 coins and for matching three of these the player wins 9.00 coins.
- Musical instrument, a flask and a house: These three symbols carry the game’s third highest payouts. For matching six of the same kind the player wins 60.00 coins, for matching five of the same kind the player wins 30.00 coins, for matching four of the same kind the player wins 12.00 coins and for matching three of the same kind the player wins 6.00 coins.
- Pretzel, a hat and a trumpet: These three symbols carry the game’s fourth-highest payouts. For matching six of the same kind the player wins 45.00 coins, for matching five of the same kind the player wins 24.00 coins, for matching four of the same kind the player wins 9.00 coins and for matching three of the same kind the player wins 6.00 coins.
- Playing card suits: The playing card suits in Heidi’s Bier Haus carry the game’s lowest payouts. For matching six of the same kind the player wins 30.00 coins, for matching five of the same kind the player wins 15.00 coins, for matching four of the same kind the player wins 6.00 coins and for matching three of the same kind the player wins 3.00 coins.
- Wild: The glass of beer icon acts as the wild symbol.
- Scatter: This online slot machine comes with three scatter symbols i.e. the green, red and purple Heidi icons. Note that the red Heidi will only land on reel 4 while reel 6 will only be occupied by green and purple Heidi as well as the wild symbol.
Tapper Bonus Feature
This feature activates at random and it’s pretty cool also. When activated, the feature will cause 1 to 6 reels to be transformed into wild reels.
Free Spins Bonus Summary
This bonus is activated when the player lands three or more scatter icons on the reels (scatter of any colour). During the Free Spins Bonus, the player will stand a chance of landing regularly the following: wild, Hans wild, persisting wilds, and the wild reel.
Depending on the number of scatter symbols the player lands, the player stands a chance of winning 5 to 100 free spins.
Bonus Guarantee Guide
When the player triggers a bonus feature and wins a prize that is less than 150.00 coins, the player will automatically receive a (free) prize value that will bring the bonus feature win to 150.00 coins.
Wheel Bonus Feature 101
This feature is triggered if the player lands the red Heidi’s in triggering the Free Spins Bonus. The player will be given one shot of spinning the wheel. In this feature, the player stands to win free spins, extra spins or the chance to hit one of the game’s jackpots.
Closing thoughts and rating
Heidi’s Bier Haus is quite an entertaining iPad slot game to play. The Return to Player percentage of this game stands at 96.13 percent. Out of a 10 point rating, this slot game gets an 8 point rating and it might be available to play at our best iPad casinos here.
Average rating 4.5 / 5. Vote count: 6
More Free & Real Money iPad. iPhone, Android Slot Casino Game Guides:
|DIAMOND 7||Bonus||Compatible Devices|
User Review0(0 votes)
Heidi’s Bier Haus was released in 2017 by WMS, a subsidiary of Scientific Games, as a follow-up to their popular Bier Haus slot. Heidi’s Bier Haus boasts many similarities with Bier Haus, but also adds a variety of new features, bonuses, and jackpots into the mix.
This Bavarian Oktoberfest-themed slot featuring the same barmaid from Bier Haus, transports you to the infamous beer halls in Bavaria for entertaining gameplay and the chance at some thirst quenching jackpots.
|Number of paylines:||40|
|Game theme:||Oktoberfest, Beer|
|Min/Max bet:||$0.40 / $40.00|
|Coin denominations:||$0.01 - $1.00|
|Maximum standard win:||$500|
|Free spins:||Up to 80|
Theme and visuals
Heidi is truly the star of this game. She graces the game screen as an animated character at the beer taps of the Bier Haus (translated as “Beer House”), better known as a German beer hall. When she pulls a tap, the entire reel underneath that tap fills with beer, making it a wild reel.
She also graces the reels on different colored Heidi symbols that trigger the free spins bonus game, she awards persisting wilds on the free spins reels, and she has her own Wheel of Fortune game.
Heidi’s Wheel can award four different jackpots, special wild free spins, or even extra free spins. Heidi’s jackpot is also the biggest jackpot that the game offers.
Heidi symbols are double symbols, two rows high. Hans symbols (the jovial Bavarian man) and the wild beer mug symbols are also double symbols. Double symbols are found on all reels in the game, but reel six is filled entirely with these special double symbols.
Heidi is accompanied on the reels by Oktoberfest-themed symbols like Bavarian chalets, beer steins, tubas, Bavarian hats, and tasty pretzel snacks. Although there are no official “stacked symbols” on the reels, there are large areas of adjacent symbols on the reels that get filled with random symbols on each spin, which can result in stacks of the same symbols filling entire reels.
The unique six-reel, six-row layout (6×6 configuration) and Heidi animations result in a very tall and narrow game layout, which works well on the custom cabinets made specifically for the land-based casino game, but the conversion to an online screen size proves to be awkward.
The majority of the screen is a static background image and the active game area is small enough that it can be quite difficult to read the paytable and follow the reel play closely.
Although this configuration may work better for mobile players, we’d like to see a version that is more appropriately sized for web browsers. That would probably require reconfiguring the layout by moving the jackpots to the side of the reels to widen the active reel area.
The Oompah music we’ve been missing in Bier Haus’s base game is playing in the background in Heidi’s Bier Haus, and a festive song about Heidi accompanies the free spins. There is also some musical fanfare when a tap is pulled on the reels. Overall, the reel sounds are neutral, and the music selections are an improvement compared to Bier Haus.
Betting options & paying combinations
The 50 lines on these reels are set up with a static base bet of $0.75 per spin.
You can adjust your total bet by choosing to play with a multiplier between x1 – x60 for a minimum bet of $0.75 and a maximum bet of $45.00. Simply use the plus and minus buttons on the console to adjust the bet multiplier, and the total bet will automatically be calculated and displayed on the game console.
The in-game paytable is dynamic, so it reflects the accurate payout values for winning combinations with the active total bet. Wild beer mug symbols are the highest paying symbols on the reels, which pay out $2.00 on a minimum bet and $120.00 on a maximum bet for six matching symbols.
The playing card suits are the lowest paying symbols on the reels, which pay out $0.05 on a minimum bet and $3.00 on a maximum bet for three matching symbols.
Top paytable values (for six-of-a-kind combinations with a maximum bet):
- Beer mugs (wild symbols) – 120.00
- Hans (Bavarian man) symbols – 90.00
- Bavarian chalets – 60.00
- Beer steins – 60.00
- Accordions – 60.00
- Tubas – 45.00
- Bavarian hats – 45.00
- Pretzels – 45.00
- Playing card suit symbols – 30.00
Autoplay options can be customized based on duration (games, minutes, stake), balance, and spin outcome. Auto spins run at a comfortable pace and clearly display all winning combinations and payouts before the next spin starts.
The RTP (Return-To-Player) percentage for Heidi’s Bier Haus is a solid 96.13%, which is average compared to other WMS games and almost identical to Bier Haus’s RTP of 96%.
Where Can I Play Free Heidi Slots
What jackpots are available?
Heidi’s Bier Haus offers four different jackpots that can be awarded by Heidi’s Wheel of Fortune mini-game. The jackpot values are based upon the active total bet, and the values are automatically updated on the game screen when you change your stake.
Heidi’s Bier Haus Jackpots – Value on Minimum / Maximum Total Bets:
- Heidi Jackpot – $4,000 / $240,000
- Hans Jackpot – $750 / $45,000
- Accordion Jackpot – $75 / $4,500
- Pretzel Jackpot – $9 / $540
Additional features and bonuses
Heidi’s Bier Haus serves up a variety of bonus features in both the base game and the free spins feature game; considerably more than in the original Bier Haus slot.
1. Tapper Feature
When Heidi randomly pulls a beer tap, the reel below that tap fills with beer, making it a wild reel. Heidi can randomly tap 1 – 6 reels on any spin when the feature is triggered. We were frequently awarded one, two, or three wild taps when we played the game.
2. Wild Symbols / Persisting Wild Symbols
The large, frothy mugs of beer are wild symbols that can substitute for any symbol on the reels, except for any of the Heidi symbols. Wild beer symbols can also become “Persisting Wilds” (sticky wilds) on the free spins reels.
3. Heidi’s Wheel (Wheel of Fortune)
When a red Heidi symbol (available on reel four only) is part of a Heidi symbol combination that triggers the Free Spins Feature, the red Heidi symbol also triggers “Heidi’s Wheel”, which is a Wheel of Fortune style mini-game.
You are awarded one spin on Heidi’s Wheel, which can grant you:
- A jackpot (Heidi, Hans, accordion, or pretzel jackpots), plus one more spin on Heidi’s Wheel.
- Three Wild Hans Spins, which are special wild free spins with 4-10 “Wild Hans” symbols added to the reels.
- Extra free spins (5, 7, or 10 spins).
4. Wild Hans Spins/Symbols
Wild Hans Spins, awarded by Heidi’s Wheel, are randomly included in the free spins bonus game and add 4- 10 Wild Hans symbols to the reels.
5. Free Spins Feature (Free Spins Bonus Game)
Five or more Heidi symbols (green, purple, and/or red Heidi symbols) trigger the Free Spins Bonus Feature. Heidi symbols must be scattered on adjacent reels, starting on the leftmost reel, to trigger the feature.
Five Heidi symbols award five free spins, and each additional Heidi symbol on the triggering spin awards five free spins each, up to a maximum of 100 free spins.
During the free spins, when five or more Heidi symbols land scattered on the reels following the same requirements, more free spins are triggered and added to the total number of remaining free spins.
Winning symbol combinations and payouts are the same during the free spins as in the base game, and the Tapper Feature is also active during the free spins games.
Free Spins Feature Bonus Guarantee
The Free Spins Feature offers a Bonus Guarantee, which pays out a minimum amount on any free spins bonus game if your total win is less than the guaranteed amount. The guaranteed value varies depending on your stake, ranging between $2.50 playing with the minimum bet and $150.00 playing with the maximum bet.
The guarantee amount is posted in the paytable, which is automatically updated to reflect your active stake.
Who is This game ideal for?
This online version of Heidi’s Bier Haus is ideal for fans of the land-based casino game and fans of WMS’s original Bier Haus slot. The enticing beer and Oktoberfest theme and the wide range of features and jackpots in this game also widely appeal to a broad range of new players.
Similar games from WMS
Bier Haus by WMS, the precursor to Heidi’s Bier Haus, introduced the Oktoberfest theme and the same characters that are now in Heidi’s Bier Haus. Bier Haus was a much simpler game, however, with fewer features and no jackpots.
Bier Haus does not offer any of the jackpots found in Heidi’s Bier Haus, and Bier Haus does not offer the Wild Tapper feature or Heidi’s Wheel feature. The graphics are more dated, and the animations are much more basic in Bier Haus as well.
On the other hand, the payouts on regular symbol combinations in Bier Haus are considerably higher than in Heidi’s Bier Haus. For example, the highest payout on the Bier Haus reels is 500.00 compared to 120.00 on Heidi’s reels.
Bonus Features: Offers more bonus features than Bier Haus in both the base game and free spins games.
Jackpots: Four different jackpots are available that are awarded by Heidi’s Wheel (Wheel of Fortune mini-game).
Tapper Feature Heidi randomly pulls a beer tap and fills a reel with beer, cleverly turning the reel wild.
Free Spins Bonus Game: The main bonus feature awards up to 100 free spins.
Persistent Wild Symbols: Persistent wild symbols (sticky wilds) may be added to the reels and stay locked in position for the entire free spins game. How to deal texas holdem.
Heidi Wheel of Fortune: A mini game awards jackpots, extra free spins, and special wild free spins.
Stacked Symbols: Symbols can randomly be stacked to fill up entire reels.
Graphics:Crisp, colorful graphics and relatively advanced animations.
Free Spins Guarantee: Minimum payouts are guaranteed on the free spins feature regardless of the outcome of
Low Payout Values: Payouts on regular combinations are considerably lower than in Bier Haus.
No Multipliers: There are no multipliers in this game, despite the relatively low-value combinations.
Online Layout/Configuration: The vertical game configuration doesn’t translate well into online browser play. The active game screen is very small/compressed on the screen, and it is hard to see the gameplay details and paytable.
Heidi's Bier Haus Slot Machine Picture
- Graphics and design – 3/5: The visuals in this game are vibrant, crisp, and relatively current looking. More advanced animations like Heidi pulling the beer taps and Hans making an entrance when the Hans Wild Spins are rolling add some flair. We’re awarding an above average rating, but it would be higher if the game had been optimized for browser-based game play. The vertical game design and 6×6 configuration make the playing area on the screen relatively small and less engaging than if the reels were sized more appropriately for the screen.
- Sound effects – 4/5: The audio is an improvement compared to Bier Haus, thanks to more prominent Oompah music during the base game and a special Heidi song that serenades us during the free spins. We’re giving a relatively high rating for generally good audio that is an improvement compared to Bier Haus.
- Jackpot value – 0/5: The jackpot values are pretty sweet with the smallest jackpot (the pretzel jackpot) paying out 12x your bet, the accordion jackpots pays out 100x your bet, the Hans jackpot pays out 1,000x your bet, and the Heidi jackpot pays out over 5,000x your bet.
- Replay value – 4/5: We’re rating the replay value as well above average. Fans of Bier Haus and the land-based casino version of Heidi’s Bier Haus are sure to enjoy this online version as repeat players, despite our issues with the size of the online game screen. WMS introduced a fair number of additions and improvements in this follow-up to their popular Bier Haus game, and their efforts paid off in terms of an interesting combination of features that keep game play interesting and enticing for a broad range of repeat players.