- Golden Nugget is a well-established name in gambling, with an iconic Las Vegas casino and the most successful online casino in New Jersey. Now, Golden Nugget is in Michigan, thanks to a partnership with Ojibwa Casino, which is owned and operated by the Keweenaw Bay Indian Community.
- Golden Nugget Online Casino Come play at NJ's #1 online casino All your favorite games are now available on desktop, mobile and tablet devices, from Divine Fortune to Black Diamond, come play at New Jersey's winner of 'Casino Operator of the Year' for the past 4 years.
The #1 NJ online casino offers progressive online slots, online blackjack, roulette, live dealer casino, video poker, keno and an online Sportsbook. New Jersey, Join now and get up to a $1000 free with our deposit bonus. Mar 08, 2021 NJ led the charge in launching legal online casinos, sports betting, and online poker after the overturn of PASPA. Currently, NJ hosts almost 2 dozen online casino apps. NJ online casinos reported a record-setting $100 million revenue in January 2021; NJ hosts national brands like Golden Nugget and BetMGM and home-grown favorites like Borgata.
Why Use Bonus.com?
Welcome to Bonus.com, your trusted source on legal online gambling in the US. We provide expert advice and comprehensive guides on legal online casinos, online sports betting, Daily Fantasy Sports, and other gambling options in the US.
Spin The Wheel
Bingo Card Generator
Bonus Data Trackers
Use our verified Bonus.com tracker tools to learn more about betting and odds. Check out the current odds on the 2024 Presidential election, Super Bowl, NBA Finals, Stanely Cup and World Series. Or, track sports betting revenue from key states across the country.
Bonus Recent News
Stardust Online Casino Coming To New Jersey And PennsylvaniaMarch 8, 2021
The iconic Stardust Casino brand is making a comeback, this time as a real money online casino in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Boyd Gaming and FanDuel have announced plans to bring the online casino to both states in April 2021. Keith Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer of Boyd Gaming, said: “For nearly 50 years, […]
Legislator Introduces Missouri Online Casino BillMarch 3, 2021
Missouri is hopping on the online casino bandwagon. Today, state representative Dan Houx introduced House Bill No. 1364, which would legalize online casino gaming in the Show Me state. The Details Missouri online casino operators would need a casino partner. Each land-based casino in the state would have access to three skins, each at an […]
The Venetian, The Palazzo, And Sands Expo Selling For $6.25 BillionMarch 3, 2021
One iconic property on the Las Vegas Strip comprises three adjoining buildings: the Venetian, the Palazzo, and the Sands Expo Convention Center. All will be sold by Las Vegas Sands Corp. to Apollo Global Management and Vici Properties for $6.25 billion. The deal comes in the months following the death of Las Vegas Sands Corp. […]
Key States With Legal Online Casinos
After legalizing all forms of online gambling in 2019, Michigan looks poised to become the next big state with legal online casinos, online poker, and sports betting.
- Michigan online casino and online sports betting apps launched in January 2021, with poker apps just after
- First-month casino revenue topped $27 million
- First-year revenue for online gambling is estimated at $650 million
Since the legalization of online gambling in the state in October 2017, Pennsylvania established itself as a major player. Players have access to online sports betting, online casino games, and poker.
- More than a dozen online casino sites to date
- BetMGM launched in January and Borgata Casino PA in February 2021
- January 2021 PA casino revenue topped $77 million
NJ led the charge in launching legal online casinos, sports betting, and online poker after the overturn of PASPA. Currently, NJ hosts almost 2 dozen online casino apps.
- NJ online casinos reported a record-setting $100 million revenue in January 2021
- NJ hosts national brands like Golden Nugget and BetMGM and home-grown favorites like Borgata Casino
- 7 online poker apps also operate in NJ
Key States With Online Casino Sites For Cash Prizes
California is known for tribal casinos and the famous California card rooms, but California players have access to casino games online for cash prizes.
- Sweepstakes Casino Sites available to California Residents over 18
- Play Chumba Casino or LuckyLand Slots for cash prizes
- With poker popular in California, online options include Global Poker
Florida’s Seminole Tribe dominates the gambling industry in Florida, but 2021 could lead to legalized sports betting.
- Florida State Senators introduced bills in early 2021 to legalize sports betting
- Any new forms of gambling will need buy-in from Seminole tribe
- Currently, Florida players can play online casino games and poker games for cash prizes
Texas historically has failed to embrace any form of legal gambling, but new proposed legislation could alter the landscape.
- Four bills to legalize sports betting introduced in early 2021
- Until then, Texas players can access online casino and online poker sites for cash prizes
- Chumba Casino, LuckyLand Slots, & Global Poker available in Texas
Online Gambling in the United States
Online Sports Betting
Retail Sports Betting
Upcoming Online Sports Betting
No Sports Betting
Full-Scale Legalized Sport Betting
Recent Bill Passed
Recent Bill Introduced but Not Passed
No Recent Bill Introduced
There may not be a retail sportsbook at any of the hockey arenas in New Jersey, New York or Pennsylvania, but that doesn’t mean the teams that play there don’t have an interest in legal sports betting. And a new PointsBet NHL partnership makes that interest very tangible.
The NHL is now a stockholder in the Australian gambling company, setting its teams up to potentially get revenue from PointsBet dividends. There are more implications for this deal that really was inevitable.
The details on the new PointsBet-NHL partnership
The terms of this deal are pretty simple. It’s a cross-promotional hookup for both parties. PointsBet gets even more exposure in content for NHL fans. That will include:
- Broadcasts of live games
- Digital real estate like the league’s social media channels and website
- Pre- and post-game shows
In exchange, the NHL gets continued priority for markets and promos at the sportsbook. Of course, 43,106 shares of PointsBet on Australia’s exchange aren’t like a wide shot at the net. Based on the stock’s 20-day average value on Feb. 4, the equates to $500,000 USD.
For a league that usually brings in millions of dollars in revenues on an annual basis, that’s not really game-changing. However, the fact is that the NHL now stands to receive dividends from PointsBet stock. Whether and how it will divide that up among member franchises is unknown.
This isn’t the only gambling company that NHL owns stock in, though. It also bought 491,683 shares of DraftKings last year. This deal with PointsBet has a deeper meaning to it. That’s all because of a mutual friend of the two parties.
Golden Nugget Online Casino Nj Bonus Code
NBC is the middleman in this relationship
To some degree, you could look at this like a couple who had already lived together and held a joint bank account for years finally getting legally married. From another point of view, this could be better described as a “thruple.”
NBC has been the primary broadcaster of the NHL for years. Last year, NBC and PointsBet partnered up. That deal put PointsBet’s brand in front of a lot of NHL fans already, without the explicit written consent of the league.
Golden Nugget Casino Online Nj Download
The volume of NHL content on NBC’s channels also gave PointsBet a natural incentive to book and promote NHL markets. Now, there’s even more reason to barrage NHL fans with PointsBet odds from every angle.
For example, you might see NBC commentators discuss movement on PointsBet odds during a Philadelphia Flyers game. By the way, PointsBet has the Flyers odds at +1700 to win the Stanley Cup Final this season.
Golden Nugget Online Casino Nj Online
The incorporation of NBC in this relationship is interesting in another way. Recently, NBC announced the creation of BetCast, a second-screen gambling-centric video experience on Peacock meant to be a companion for its live sports coverage.
Right now, NBC is focusing that on its golf coverage. However, there’s now a real reason to expand upon the product to include NHL games as well. Eventually, hockey fans may be able to access BetCast on Peacock during live games as well.
NHL games are about to become more of a vehicle to promote PointsBet. Conversely, the better that company fares, the better it is for the NHL and its franchises.