If you’re looking for a fun indoor winter activity – this Winter Bingo is a lot of fun for kids! You can even use small white pom poms as pretend snowball bingo markers.
Winter Bingo – Free Printable Cards
For a fun indoor winter activity – try out this simple Winter Bingo game. This is the perfect activity when the temperatures might be too cold to go outside. It’s also a fun game you can play virtually over a virtual video conferencing system to connect kids with friends or family from afar.
- Printable black and white version of the Winter Bingo Game Start by giving one winter bingo mat to each child in your small group. Next, place the manipulatives you will use as bingo chips in the center of the table so all of the children can easily reach them.
- You may also choose to print the blank bingo cards and then, like one viewer did, give children a variety of stickers to make their own. (Thanks for the suggestion Jeanne.) We also have a traditional 5x5 number bingo card available to print. The 'free space' of this card is thematic.
- 3 x 3 Picture Bingo Card. 8 images plus FREE space. 4 x 4 Picture Bingo Card. 5 x 5 Picture Bingo Card. 24 images plus FREE space. 5 x 5 Number Bingo Card. Regular bingo card with numbers to 75.
- Young Kids Bingo Cards. Free printable bingo card generator for kids, and free virtual bingo games to play on your mobile or tablet. We have simple 1-9 and 1-20 number bingo cards, and alphabet bingo for young children learning their letters and numbers, with lots more coming soon. Our kids bingo cards can be used in a wide range of creative ways.
This free printable includes 10 Bingo Cards and if you have more kids you can double up for teams.
It's always fun to play Bingo with the kids and these kids Bingo cards are great for all kinds of occasions! Bingo boards for holidays like Christmas and Valentine's, a fun alphabet game and even a printable road trip version. These work great for class parties or just for something to do when you want to have fun with your kids!
The printable also comes with a full page of calling cards. You can cut these up and place in a jar for selecting or just choose the images at random.
Supplies Needed for Winter Bingo
White Paper or Cardstock
Bingo Markers – see marker options we suggest you use below
Optional – Self Laminating Sheets
If you want to keep your bingo cards to reuse them every year, we recommend laminating them.
If you don’t laminate the cards and print them in black and white, Do-A-Dot Markers are great for this activity.
Bingo Marker Options
Marker Options: White pom poms (to look like snowballs), blue pom poms, white or blue buttons, fabric snowflakes
Pencil or Markers: You can have kids cross out the spots with a marker or a dot marker
How to Set-Up Winter Bingo
First print off the calling card and bingo cards (link to the free printable below).
1. Cut out the calling cards and place them in a bowl or jar for selecting.
2. Cut out the bingo cards. Each player gets a bingo card. If you have more than 10 players you can put kids into small groups to play together.
3. Use a candy or non-candy item as markers. When the image is called out, the player puts a marker on that image.
4. When calling out the images – you can describe the image or show the picture.
5. You can play for a line (5 in a row) or a full card. The first person to get a line says “Bingo!”. You can keep playing afterwards for more lines if you have more prizes to give out. There are 30 calling cards to choose from so a full card may result in having a few people winning at the same time depending on the number of players. We recommend playing mostly for lines because of this. Mix up the cards and start a new game after a few lines have been won.
How Can I Play With More People?
There are 10 unique cards included. If you have more than 10 players you can break them up into small groups and play in groups of 2-3 players. You can also hand out similar cards and have more than one winner at a time.
How to Print the Bingo Cards
Make sure you review the Print Preview before printing. Every printer is different so make sure you select “Print to Fit to Size” or look at the printer Scale Features (you can print at 90% scale) in your printer settings so that it does not print cut off if you are having issues.
Free Printable Winter Bingo Cards
More Bingo Printable Cards
Your child is going to love this Pirate Bingo Card Printable For Kids! Pirate play is so much fun! Since we love learning and using pirate themes in our house, these bingo card printables are going to fit right in! Not only are they fun for the kids, but the whole family can enjoy join in on this fun pirate bingo card, too! Deposire.
Make certain to check out our Pirate Coloring Pages + Pirate Activities and make the whole day a fun pirate adventure!
Pirate Bingo Card Printable For Kids
Ahoy matey! Talking like a pirate is a lot of fun so it just makes sense to loop that wackiness in with this fun bingo card printable for kids!
You’ll love the ease of this bingo game as it’s made with all ages in mind. The pictures are simple to follow and there are simple sight words as well. You can easily have a fun family game night where all are welcome to play.
Since we play BINGO a lot in our house, this is one of our favorite activities to rotate and try out. We’ve also found that playing bingo is a great way to work on listening skills and also help to focus on simple sight words, too.
Since these bingo card printables are free to use, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t download and play! It’s a great way to break up the day and reduce the amount of screen time as well.
Don’t forget to check out these other pirate activities as well:
Fun Prize Ideas for these Bingo Card Printables
Free Printable Bingo Cards For Kindergarten
If your family is looking for a bit of friendly competition, there are ways to make it happen. Once you print off these bingo card printables, it’s time to start thinking about some of the BINGO prizes that you can hand out as well.
Some of my favorite simple BINGO prizes are:
- Extra 10 minutes of screen time
Just make certain that you’re adding in prizes that are safe for all ages to enjoy! Get the input from the kiddos too!
How to Play this Pirate Bingo Card Printable For Kids
Playing BINGO isn’t hard at all. Once you print off the bingo card printable, you’re pretty much ready to start!
Just get your bingo dabbers and calling cards and let everyone get excited! Each person can use their own bingo board so that there isn’t any confusion.
Be certain to set the rules on how a BINGO can be formed BEFORE starting and let the fun begin!
Download your printable free pirate bingo card printable below
If you are looking for the cards in black and white or for multiple themes then check out the Bingo Variety Pack. It includes 10 themes in color and black and white with 4 Bingo Boards each.
If you are looking for a classroom Bingo set with 30 Bingo Boards per theme in color and black and white then check out the Bingo Bundle Classroom Set. It includes over 12 Bingo Sets, including the variety pack AND includes holidays.
Don’t forget to check out our other fun Bingo printables as well: