The official site for The Elder Scrolls series, including The Elder Scrolls: Blades, coming fall 2018.
- Unlike its action/adventure-styled predecessors, Elder Scrolls Online is the first massive-multiplayer online RPG, allowing players to collaborate with one another. The release date for the Xbox One and PS4 has been delayed, but fortunately for PC gamers, the digital version is already available for both Windows and Mac.
- Please enter your date of birth.
|Time Period||2E 582|
|Developer||ZeniMax Online Studios|
|4 April 2014|
17 March 2015 (as TU)
23 June 2016 (JPN)
|9 June 2015|
|16 June 2020|
The Elder Scrolls Online, commonly abbreviated as ESO, is a massively multiplayer online spin-off of the Elder Scrolls franchise. It takes place in the year 2E 582, making it the earliest-set game in the series.
With the fall of the Reman Dynasty at the end of the First Era, the Dragonfires go out without an emperor to light them. In the absence of a clear leader, three warring factions—the Aldmeri Dominion, the Daggerfall Covenant, and the Ebonheart Pact—use the opportunity to expand their territory, at the expense of their rivals and the residents of the Imperial province of Cyrodiil. The Tharn family (ancestors of the infamous Jagar Tharn) forges an alliance with Mannimarco to assist the depleted and surrounded Imperial Army by reanimating their dead. Secretly, Mannimarco betrays his Imperial allies by assisting the Daedric PrinceMolag Bal in invading Tamriel in an attempt to incorporate it into his realm. The player character is one of Molag Bal's victims, who has had his or her soul stolen by the Daedric Prince.
Elder Scrolls Online Dlc
Following a public beta, the game launched for early access in late March 2014 for PC/Mac and was originally subscription-based. Casino slot machine games free download. It was rebranded as The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited in March 2015 to coincide with a shift in payment model, moving to a buy-to-play model with DLC-based updates, an in-game cash shop, and an optional premium subscription. The game launched on Xbox One and PS4 in June 2015. Following the launch of the Gold Edition in September 2016 and the One Tamriel update in October 2016, Tamriel Unlimited was removed from the branding. ESO will be coming to Xbox Series X and PS5, although there is currently no release date.
Additional general game information can be found here.
- Quests — All the quests upon which you can embark
- Chapters — Information on the larger 'Chapter' content packs
- DLC — Information on available content packs
- Attributes — What are the basic stats?
- Build Editor — UESP's character build editor
- Champion — A guide to the Veteran horizontal progression system
- Character Creation — A guide to the character creation process
- Classes — Information about each of the classes
- First Time Players — A guide to help new players learn how to survive in Tamriel
- Buying Guide — Not sure which of the game's several versions to get, or how to get the DLC you're missing?
- Leveling — Understanding the character leveling system
- Races — The defining characteristics of the playable races
- Skills — And what can you do?
- Titles — Honorifics you can earn through various achievements
- Vampire — Information about vampirism and related quests
- Werewolf — Information about living as a werewolf and related quests
- Activities — Miscellaneous activities available during the game
- Combat — Information about combat in ESO
- Controls — A table of the various controls used to interact with the game, for all game platforms
- Crafting — The arts of crafting and improving equipment
- Dungeons — Information on the various dungeons in ESO
- Events — Limited-time events which have taken place in ESO
- Hints — All sorts of gameplay hints to let you play the game in a more comprehensive way
- Making Money — Some tips and tricks aimed at helping you earn a bit more gold
- Items — Where to find specific items and their related attributes
- Inventory — Information about inventory management
- Collections — Information about account-wide collectibles
- Justice — Information about the laws of Tamriel and how to stay on the right side of the authorities
- Stealth — Information on the art of stealth and its uses
- Trials — Information on the various trials in ESO
- Veteran — Information on the content which becomes available when a player reaches Level 50
Elder Scrolls Online Twitter Page
- Achievements — Awards you can receive for your efforts
- Creatures — A bestiary of all the friendly and hostile creatures found in the game
- Mounts — Creatures that you can ride in order to get across the landscape faster
- Pets — Aesthetic creatures that you can obtain to follow you around
- Factions — Listing of all the guilds and factions in the game, including the factions you can join
- NPCs — Listing of all non-player characters in the game
- People — Listing of all the named people in the game
- Places — Listing of all the places found in the game
- Zones — A list of places grouped by zone
- Maps — Are you familiar with your whereabouts?
- Player Housing — Details of the player houses
- Services — A listing of all the services provided in the game
- Alliance War — Information about ESO's large-scale player-versus-player gameplay
- Battlegrounds — Information about ESO's small-scale player-versus-player gameplay
- Chat — Information about the chat window along with a list of commands and emotes
- Dueling — Information about the one-on-one player battle system
- Grouping — Information on grouping with others
- Guilds — Information about player-created guilds
- Mail — A system that lets you send other players items and gold
- Trade — Face-to-face exchange of items and gold
Rewards and Transactions
- Crown Store — Information about the items in the in-game shop
- Daily Rewards — Items you receive when you log in each day per month
- ESO Plus — Information about the game's premium subscription service
- Loyalty Program — Information about the discontinued Loyalty Program
- Twitch — Details on integration with the Twitch video streaming service
- Megaservers — Details on ESO's megaserver technology
- Technical Support — Hardware and system software issues and their practical solutions
- Patch — Official patches for ESO by Zenimax Online Studios
- Tamriel Unlimited — Details of the change in the payment model, which took place in March 2015
- One Tamriel — Details of the change to the leveling scheme and zone structure, which took place in October 2016
- Homestead — Details of the player-housing system, which was added in February 2017
- PC & Mac System Requirements — Minimum and recommended system requirements for the PC and Mac versions of the game
- PC/Mac Store — Details on items and services available from the PC/Mac online store
- Steam — Information on the Steam version of the game
- Public Test Server — Information about the game's persistent testing server
- Modding — Information on add-ons and file formats
- Official Add-Ons — Official add-ons released by ZeniMax Online Studios
- uespLog AddOn — UESP's