|Look up list in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- List (surname) Liszt (surname) Places. List auf Sylt, the northernmost village in Germany, on the island of Sylt; Mathematics. Sequence, an ordered list of elements, especially one of infinite length.
- Sep 14, 2020 The company also operates ClubWPT, an online poker club; PlayWPT, a web and mobile social poker; and Alpha8, a social poker product. In addition, it engages in the brand and music licensing business. Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. Is headquartered in Irvine, California.
A list is any enumeration of a set of items. List or lists may also refer to: Funny fruit slot machine free.
Delaware players enjoy access to one legal online poker platform, operated by 888 Poker. The network incorporates three skins, which include Delaware Park, Dover Downs, and Harrington Raceway. Playing on any of the three skins links to the same network. The 888 Poker Delaware network also links to the WSOP Nevada and WSOP/888 New Jersey player. While standard blackjack, roulette and other table games are available, new versions are constantly released, or original games Dover Downs Texas Holdem Tournaments refreshed, to keep the line-up exciting. One such innovation, and a new release from Real Dealer, is the Real Roulette series of games, with dealers Sarati, Bailey and Holly.
- List auf Sylt, the northernmost village in Germany, on the island of Sylt
- Sequence, an ordered list of elements, especially one of infinite length
- Tuple, an ordered list of finite length
- Multiset, a list/set of elements which can have multiplicity different than 1
- Electoral list, a grouping of candidates
- Listicle, an article in list format
- Mailing list, collection of names and addresses to send material to multiple recipients
- Shopping list, a list of things to buy
- Task list, sometimes a to-do list, a prioritization strategy for time management
Dover Poker Tournaments 2019
- List (abstract data type), sometimes called a sequence
- Comma-separated values, sometimes character-separated values, a file type that stores tabular data in plain-text form
- List College, an undergraduate division of the Jewish Theological Seminary of America
- SC Germania List, German rugby union club
- List (watercraft), the leaning to either port or starboard of a ship
- List, an alternative term for roll in flight dynamics
- To list a building, etc., in the UK it means to designate it a listed building that may not be altered without permission
- Lists (jousting), the barriers used to designate the tournament area where medieval knights jousted
|Search for 'list' on Wikipedia.|