An online live casino game like Crazy Time will never have something bulletproof. Like any other Casino, the house never loses. This does not mean you can not win here, cause you absolutely can. Just keep in mind that following a single strategy might not always go your way. Crazy Time is a Wheel of Fortune style game, played in a live studio on a big wheel. Within the game there is a main betting round alongside four bonus rounds - Cash Hunt, Pachinko, Coin Flip and Crazy Time. Crazy Time Bonus Rounds. One of the best features of Crazy Time are the available bonus rounds you can get from each spin. Crazy Time offers up to four bonus games for which you can win. Chris has developed Crazy Time Casino to help you play the best live casino game in the right way. Nigel Hall (Chief Content Editor and Gaming Expert) With over 22 years in the gambling industry, Nigel’s love of Live casino games and slot machines has led him to Crazy Time Casino. Join us for our new, fun, fast-paced Live Casino game. Play Crazy Time for bonus games, wild multipliers, more ways to win and guaranteed entertainment. Take your seat in the studio spotlight and spin the wheel, containing 54 segments filled with numbers and bonus games.
On This Page
Crazy Time could be briefly described as an elaborate form of Big Six. It adds random multipliers and four slices represent independent games the player will play if the initiating spin stops in the slice for that game. The whole thing is played by live dealers about once a minute, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by the upbeat and energetic live dealers of Evolution Gaming.
According to Bitcasino.io, the return of the game is 96.08%.
Evolution, the maker of Crazy Time, is very protective of their game rules and don't disclose many details that one would need to do a proper math analysis of the game. Fortunatley, there is Tracksino, which tracks some statistics of the game. For elements of the game that can't be quantified I used historical data from Tracksino and tweaked it a bit to get the return of all bets close to 96.08%. That said, I do not claim all of the following rules are exact, but they are my best guess.
Base Game Rules
Sit back and pay attention, as the Crazy Time rules are rather involved. If you get confused, maybe watching my video on how to play Crazy Time will help.
- The base game is played on a vertical wheel with 54 stops. The player may bet on where the wheel will stop. The table below shows the available bets and the number of stops of each on the wheel.
- After betting is closed, the 'Top Slot' will spin. The left of two reels will stop first on one of the eight bets. Then the right wheel will usually stop on a multiplier. If the wheel stops on the same bet chosen by the Top Slot, then the win for that bet shall be multiplied by the multplier on the right reel. If the right reel stops between multipliers, then no prize will be multiplied. For example, the game might pick Pachinko and 5X. This would mean that if the outcome of the spin lands on Pachinko, then the win from the Pachinko game will be multiplied by 5.
- All wins are on a 'to one' basis. Bets on 1, 2, 5, and 10 pay those same odds. For example, a winning bet on 5 will pay 5 to 1.
- If the wheel stops on Coin Flip, Pachinko, Cash Hunt, or Crazy Time, then that game will be played. Any bets on that slice be eligible to play the game and pay according to its outcome and any Top Slot multiplier earned.
- The rules of each bonus game are indicated below.
Following are the basic rules of each bonus. I get into much more detail on them in the analysis sections below.
- Cash Hunt: This is a simple bonus with 108 symbols with a win behind each one. The player may pick any symbol. At the end of the bonus the wins behind the symbols are revealed.
- Coin Flip: Two wins are randomly assigned to both sides of a coin. One side will have a win from 2 to 5 and the other from 7 to 100. The coin is flipped, determining the player's win.
- Pachinko: This is played on a Plinko board with 16 possibles wins or multipliers on the bottom. If the puck lands in a multiplier, then all the fixed wins are doubled and the puck dropped again. Eventually, the puck will land in a fixed win, which is what winning Pachinko bets will pay.
- Crazy Time: This is both the name of the game itself as well as a particular bonus round. This bonus round is the most elaborate and takes the most time to play. It is played on a prize wheel with three stoppers, which the player may choose from. Where the prize wheel stops on the chosen stopper will be bonus win. There are also multipliers on the wheel, which will double or triple all fixed wins and the wheel will be re-spun.
Both the Pachinko and Crazy Time bonuses could, in theory, go on indefinitely with doubles and triples, resulting in enormous prizes. Although this rule will probably never have to be enforced, there is a maximum win of 20,000 for both games.
The following table shows the eight available bets on the Base Game wheel and the number of stops on each one.
Base Game Wheel
Cash Hunt Bonus Analysis
Click on this image to go directly to my explanation of the Cash Hunt Bonus on YouTube.
As mentioned in the rules section, the Cash Hunt bonus is simply picking from one of 108 icons to reveal a win behind it. The table below shows just three prize distributions I have seen. Below are three prize boards I have seen.
Cash Hunt Prize Distribution
|Win||Board 1||Board 2||Board 3|
Board 2, with the 500 win and highest average win, does not seem to happen very often. I would estimate about 10% of the time. To get an overall average win, I took a weighted average consisting of 40% board, 10% board 2, and 50% board 3, for an mean Cash Hunt win of 19.47.
Coin Flip Bonus Rules
The following video starts at the beginning of my narration of a Coin Flip bonus. You can stop at 5:47.
As mentioned in the rules above, the game picks two wins, a smaller and a larger one, assigns a win to each side of a coin and flips it.
The following table shows my best estimate of the probability of each win for the lower win. The lower right cell shows an average win of 3.265625.
Coin Flip -- Lower Win
The following table shows my best estimate of the probability of each win for the higher win. The lower right cell shows an average win of 15.296875.
Coin Flip -- Higher Win
The overall average win of the Coin Flip bonus is simple the average of the two average, of (3.265625+15.296875)/2 = 9.281250.
Pachinko Bonus Rules
Click on this image to go directly to my explanation of the Pachinko Bonus on YouTube.
Following are more detailed rules for the Pachinko Bonus.
- The game is played on a pegged pachinko/plinko board with 16 slots at the bottom.
- Each slot at the bottom shall be associated with multiplier or a 'Double.'
- A disk is dropped from the top at a random position.
- If the disk lands in a fixed prize, then that shall be what the player wins.
- Wins are on a 'to one' basis.
- If the disk lands in Double, then all fixed win prizes will be doubled and the disk re-dropped.
- The game may re-double an unlimited number of times.
- The maximum win is capped at 20,000 to 1.
The way I believe this game works is each of the 16 wins is independently drawn. That means that some games can have a much higher average win than others, once the board is drawn. The table below shows my best estimate of the weighting and probability of each of the 16 wins.
Pachinko Weighting Table
After a lot of math, before considering the doubles, I find the average win to be 16.62. After the effect of the doubles, I find it to be 17.64.
Crazy Times Bonus Analysis
Click on this image to go directly to my explanation of the Crazy Time Bonus on YouTube.
Following are my detailed rules for the bonus.
- The Crazy Time Bonus features a 64-stop prize wheel.
- There are at least three different prize wheels the game may randomly choose from.
- The player picks from three stoppers on the wheel -- green, blue, and yellow.
- The player shall win whatever prize is at the color of his stopper when the wheel stops.
- If the wheel lands in 'double' or 'triple' at any stopper then the wheel shall be repsun with all prizes doubled or tripled for that color only. For example, if the blue stopper only lands in 'double' then players picking green or yellow shall be paid according to where those stoppers landed, then prizes will be doubled, and the wheel re-spun to resolve the blue win only.
- Re-spins can trigger more re-spin, infinitely.
- The maximum win is 20,000.
The following table shows three wheels I have seen used in the Crazy Times Bonus. I believe there are many more. The concept is simple, the dealer spins the wheel and wherever it lands determines what the player wins. If the wheel lands in Double or Triple, then all fixed wins are doubled or tripled and the wheel re-spun. Re-spins can trigger more re-spins. The maximum win is 20,000.
The following table shows the possible prizes in the Crazy Times Bonus and how many appear on the three wheels I observed.
Crazy Time Bonus
|Win||Wheel 1||Wheel 2||Wheel 3|
The next table shows my analysis of the Crazy Time bonus using Wheel 1 above. The left column shows the final win, the middle the probability, and the right the contribution to the return. The lower right cell shows an average win of 36.066539.
Crazy Time Bonus Wheel #1
The next table shows my analysis of the Crazy Time bonus using Wheel 2 above. The left column shows the final win, the middle the probability, and the right the contribution to the return. The lower right cell shows an average win of 36.874718.
Crazy Time Bonus Wheel #2
The next table shows my analysis of the Crazy Time bonus using Wheel 3 above. The left column shows the final win, the middle the probability, and the right the contribution to the return. The lower right cell shows an average win of 36.361278.
Crazy Time Bonus Wheel #3
To summarize, the return of wheel 1 is 36.066539, wheel 2 is 36.361278, and reel 3 is 36.361278. Taking the average of the three wheels, my estimate of the return from the Crazy Times bonus is 36.434179.
Top Slot Analysis
Our friends at Tracksino tracked the outcome of 76,175 Top Slot spins in their page Crazy Time Multipliers Revealed. The following table shows their results of the winning symbol. The second column quotes the Tracksino results exactly, which add up to 100.48%. The right column divides each probability by 1.0048, to get the probabilities to add up to 100%.
Top Slot Winning Symbol
|Symbol||Tracksino Odds||Adjusted Odds|
The next table shows the Tracksino results for the multiplier. They refer to the multiplier reel stopping between symbols as a 'miss,' which is mathematically equivalent to a 1x multiplier. These probabilities add to 100%, so no adjustment was needed.
Top Slot Multiplier
The average multiplier, given these probabilities, counting a miss as a 1x muliplier, is 3.8155.
However, based on my own observations, the average multiplier for some symbols was significantly higher than others. This did not surprise me because if every symbol had a 3.8155 average multiplier, then some bets would pay significantly more than others. To be specific, if we assumed there symbol and multiplier were drawn indpendently, according to the probabilities above, the following would be the returns of the flat win bets:
- $1 -- 92.22%
- $2 -- 90.22%
- $5 -- 98.57%
- $10 -- 98.75%
Evolution, the company that makes Crazy Time, is too smart for that. To equalize the return of every bet, I had to assume the average multiplier was higher for bets like $2 and lower for bets like $10. Based on tweaking the data from Tracksino, to make sure the overall probabilities still matched for each symbol and multiplier, I created the following table which shows my best estimate for each combination of symbol and multiplier.
Top Slot Reel Pairings
Crazy Time Casino
|Multiplier||$1||$2||$5||$10||Pachinko||Coin Flip||Cash Hunt||Crazy Time||Total|
Overall Game Analysis
After all that, we are finally ready to calculate the return of each bet. We can definite that return as a * (1 + b * (c * (d-1) + 1)), where:
- a = Probability of winning
- b = Average base win (before Top Slot)
- c = Probability Top Slot multiplier
- d = Average Top Slot multiplier
That said, the following table brings it allow together to get the overall return of each bet.
Overall Game Analysis
At this point, please reread my disclaimer where I say that I had to do some hand-waving adjustments to get the return of each bet close to 96.08%. I'm sure this is not exactly how the game was designed, but I think it is pretty close. If somebody hired me to reverse engineer it, this is how I would do it.
- Live stream of Crazy Time from Tracksino.
- Discussion about Crazy Time in my forum at Wizard of Vegas.
Written by:Michael Shackleford
Crazy time is an absolutely unique casino game with real dealers that is created by the Evolution Gaming company. The crazy time was introduced on the show called ICE 2020, which happened recently. It took about a year to develop the project, and there was an open testing before official launch of the game. The testing has shown that gamers are interested in such format which includes innovative technologies.
Crazy time description
How To Win Crazy Time Casino Game
Developers of the game were inspired by the classic fortune wheel, which is very popular in classic an online casinos. The fortune wheel is considered to be the main part of the gaming process. A whole new studio was created specifically for the game, and it does not have any attributes of the live casino.
There is a huge wheel that looks just like a fortune wheel with a logo placed in the center located right in the middle of a very colorful circus-like room. Crazy time game has a perfect combination of virtual and real world. Some elements of the interface can be adjusted individually in order to make the process of bidding more convenient. Resolution can be adjusted in order to ensure stable performance of the game. This is a useful feature for those who does not have an access to fast Internet or wants to use portable devices for gaming.
Moreover, same features are available on the smart phones and tablets just like on a PC version of the game.
Crazy time gaming process
Crazy time is hosted by a professional who is dressed in an appropriate manner. She accepts the bids and stirs the wheel. There is a slot with symbols located above, which starts right after the time for bids is up. Depending on a slot that appeared on the screen(number or bonus), the multiplier is applied to the wheel but only in case if the multiplier and sector are coincidental. If they are not coincidental the game will keep going without bonus multiplier.
Crazy time game features
- Unique circus style;
- The game is based on fortune wheel;
- Lots of multipliers and huge payouts for up to X500 from a bid;
- A few mini games;
- High payoff percentage-96.08%;
- Stable performance and availability of setting features for customizing the interface.
|Wheel sector||Number of sectors||Payout amount|
|crazy time||1||up to х20000|
|coin flip||4||up to х5000|
|cash hunt||2||up to х10000|
|pachinko||2||up to х10000|
Crazy time bonus features
Each one out of four available bonuses is a separate mini-game which starts right after a corresponding sector has appeared on the wheel.
Crazy Time Casino Live
- Crazy Time – host offers gamers a variety of multipliers which will appear on the chosen arrow. The right choice will bring a solid payout- up to x20000 from a bid.
- Coin Flip– The easiest bonus mold in the game. Multiplier will be defined by flipping a coin.
- Cash Hunt – The gamer chooses a hidden multiplier out of 108 variations. The gamer will be given a time to choose, and when the time is up, there is a canon shot and the host reveals which multiplier is given to the winner.
- Pachinko – analogue of the popular game that is widely used by the Japanese gamers. The host will start the puck which will stop on one of the multipliers.
Roobet Crazy Time Stream
Casinos where you can play crazy time
Crazy time has become the most expensive project of the company evolution gaming and includes not only innovative technologies but also a few mini games. The CEO of the company said that the goal of the evolution gaming was to create a game that would make people watch it just like a popular show that is broadcasted on the TV. These are not just words. Crazy time is getting more popular in a very fast pace, even though it was launched just a few months ago. Moreover, a lot of people play it not only to test their fortune and make a few bids, but also to enjoy the fascinating gaming process.