Cosmopolitan Points

Cosmopolitan las vegas identity points

Dec 10, 2020 In a former life, Jordan Samuel was a ballet dancer, who, after suffering from chronic skin irritations decided to develop his own line. His hyaluronic acid serum contains aloe leaf and cucumber. About the Upper Hutt Cosmopolitan Club Inc. The Upper Hutt Cossie Club Inc. Was formed in 1961 and completely destroyed by fire in 2003. The Club was rebuilt and re-opened in 2005 and is one of the leading clubs in New Zealand. In recent years the club has won many prestigious awards including.

Cosmopolitan Tier Points

Points
Rene’s Points For Better Travel, a division of Chatterbox Entertainment, Inc. has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Rene’s Points For Better Travel and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

A fire at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas caused multiple injuries — and was started by a guest lighting candles. Casino games to download for free slots.

Plus, sad news from Marriott, whose CEO died after a battle with pancreatic cancer.

Those are some of the travel-related news headlines I thought you, too, may find interesting.

How To Use Cosmopolitan Identity Points

Cosmopolitan Las Vegas Fire Cause Revealed

A guest lighting candles is allegedly to blame for Saturday night’s fire at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas. Smoke was initially reported coming from the 51st floor of the tower just before 8:00 PM.

According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal:

Clark County Deputy Fire Chief Warren Whitney said the fire caused little damage.

“The occupant of the room, they had candles lit and they had the sliding door open and it was windy,” Whitney said. “The wind blew a curtain into a candle and ignited the curtain.”

Whoops.

Kids, quick lesson here: Fire + Wind = Never Good.

Deputy Chief Whitney said the occupant of the room is believed to have used a fire extinguisher to put out the flames. The LVRJ adds that several people were taken to a hospital with minor injuries.

Cosmopolitan Points

Thank goodness it didn’t turn into anything tragic.

Marriott CEO Dies

Marriott CEO Arne Sorenson died of pancreatic cancer — at just age 62.

Marriott Cosmopolitan Points

Seeing his cause of death put a pit in my stomach and lump in my throat. Pancreatic cancer killed my mother about 20 years ago. As fellow blogger Brian Cohen noted today, the disease is very much a death sentence.

Best wishes to his family, friends, and everyone at Marriott.

Elsewhere…

  • Scotland is sending people home after a hotel quarantine error.

Cosmopolitan Hotel Identity Points

Featured image: ©iStock.com/OlgaMiltsova

Cosmopolitan Ww Points

Rene’s Points For Better Travel, a division of Chatterbox Entertainment, Inc. has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Rene’s Points For Better Travel and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.