Live dealer casinos, or more specifically, live dealer online casinos are highly popular amongst players around the globe because they represent the best parts of the land and the online casino game experience.
In other words, you can play real money card and table games with real dealers and croupiers in real time, but from the comfort, privacy, and convenience of your PC, laptop, notebook, smart phone or tablet.
A ‘Live Casino Bonus’ or a ‘Live Dealer Online Casino Bonus’ refers to the bonuses and promotions that are credited on Live Casino Games like Live Roulette, Live Blackjack, Live Poker and Live Baccarat etc. The most common live casino bonuses are listed below Welcome Bonus - This is the bonus you receive when opening a new account with a casino. Deposit bonus - The deposit bonus is a bonus which matches your deposit. You deposit 100 USD and the casino.
- Live casinos are no different, and you can find a number of live casino no deposit bonus offers available. Free chips are a very popular way to claim a live casino no deposit bonus. If you claim a no deposit offer that dishes out free chips, you’ll probably receive an offer to play on a particular table.
- What Bonuses PlayLive Casino Offers? New and existing players can claim several bonuses on PlayLive casino. Claim up to 250% bonus plus free spins when you fund your account. Use bonus coupons on the PlayLive.co.za to redeem the offer. Cash drop Friday bonus promotion awards 20 customers every Friday with R1,000.
- Cash Bonuses include actual cash given to you when you decide to play for real money. Both of these normally come with a small catch, about which we will talk about in the following lines. Free Chip – Sign-up bonuses sometimes come in the form of free chips. Their value ranges from €25 to €50 in most cases.
For this reason, online casinos offering ‘best of both’ live dealer games are growing in number every day, as they seek to bridge the gap between loyal land casino fans and their equally loyal online counterparts.
Live dealer games are a result of huge advances in internet speeds and reliability, as well as HD live streaming technology that allows you to interact with dealers in real time regardless of where you are in the world.
Plus, as an added incentive for you to play Live Blackjack, Live Roulette, Live Sic Bo, Live Baccarat, Live Casino Hold’em and other live dealer games, most live dealer casinos offer enticing new player no deposit bonuses for live games. Two of the most common bonuses are no deposit live roulette and no deposit live blackjack.
To claim this type of bonus, simply register for a real money account at any of the no deposit live dealer casinos on this page, and then follow the instructions to claim your free casino credits – no deposit required.
The best thing about no deposit bonuses is they represent 100% free, no-obligation cash, which you can use to sample a casino and its games without having to reach for your proverbial wallet – hence their popularity.
Be sure to take advantage of no deposit bonus offers when you find them, as most have expiry dates. In fact, when you sign up for our free newsletter, we’ll email you all the latest no deposit bonuses and information.
Best No deposit Live Casino Bonuses
|Name||Bonus Details||Software||Play Now|
|32Red Casino||150% first deposit match bonus up to £150|
T&Cs Apply. Wagering Requirements Apply.
|Sportsbetting||Live Dealer Casino $25 Free Play|
Minimum wager of $25 to qualify
Types of No Deposit Live Casino Bonuses
While most no deposit live casino bonuses involve free bonus cash or chips for newly signed up players, they usually differ in amount based on the online casino offering them, and the games they can be used to play.
Live dealer no deposit bonuses can range from £5 to £30, and while it’s tempting to seek out only the biggest bonuses, it’s good to remember that big or small, all of these bonuses are 100% free, so enjoy them all.
For instance, where some online and mobile casinos offer no deposit bonuses that you can use to play any live dealer game you choose, others may only be used on specific games and are labelled as such.
Examples include no deposit live Blackjack bonuses, no deposit live Sic Bo bonuses, no deposit live Roulette bonuses, no deposit live Baccarat bonuses, no deposit live Casino Hold’em bonuses and others.
How to Claim Live Casino Bonuses
Even if you’re new to online casinos, live dealer games or no deposit bonus offers, claiming and using these bonuses is quick and easy. Regardless of the casino you join, its bonus-claiming steps will be similar to these:
- Click on any of our featured no deposit online casinos.
- On the casino homepage, click the first Join, Register, Sign Up, Claim Now or similar button you see.
- Complete the casino’s new account registration form in full – don’t leave out any details or provide incorrect information or this may result in the casino closing your account and confiscating your winnings down the line.
- Read and agree to the casino’s terms and conditions before submitting your form.
- You’ll likely be required to verify your new account by clicking on a link in the email the casino sends you. Once your account is verified and thus approved, you can sign in using your newly assigned login details.
- Depending on the casino, your free no deposit credits may automatically be loaded in your bonus account ready to use. Or, you may be instructed to contact casino customer service to request your free bonus cash. Either way, you’ll be up and playing with 100% free casino credits in no time.
Live Dealer Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions
All no deposit live dealer bonuses have terms and conditions. These are essentially the rules that apply to the bonus, which you need to know if you aim to bank and play your winnings as bonus cash.
Only once you’ve met the bonus terms and conditions in full can you redeem your winnings. These are the most common and important T&Cs you’ll encounter:
- Wagering Requirements – This is how many times you must play through or wager the full bonus amount before you can bank any winnings earned. For example, a 25x wagering requirement on a £20 bonus means that your play-through is at least £500 (25 x £20).
- Maximum Winnings – To prevent the casino from going bankrupt by bonus play, all live dealer bonus winnings are limited to a maximum amount. For instance, even if you win £200 off a £20 no deposit bonus, if the bonus has a £100 cap, £100 is all you can keep.
- Eligible Games – Some online casinos limit no deposit bonus play to specific casino games, which will be highlighted in the T&Cs. In other words, you may not use bonus money to play just any game or you risk forfeiting your bonus and being booted from the casino.
How Live Dealer Casino Games Work
The way live dealer games work is that the casino software vendors that supply them to online casinos have studios / gaming rooms somewhere in the world, deckled out with a range of regulation gaming games connected to state-of-the-art computer and HD streaming hardware.
Most live dealer portfolios include live Baccarat, Casino Hold’em, Roulette, Sic Bo and Blackjack, depending on the vendor and the casino. In rare cases, you may come across other live-streamed gambling games like live Dragon Tiger, Golden Ball, Keno, Punto Bancos, Texas Hold’em and Caribbean Poker.
Also present in the studio / gaming room are the dealers and croupiers who can interact with players, a pit boss to ensure that all games, bets and dealings are fair and honest (and operated as per the laws and regulations of the respective licensing jurisdiction), a cameraman and an IT specialist to ensure the live games stay up and running at all times.
Thanks to special interactive software, when you place a bet with your mouse or finger on your computer or smart device at home, the dealer or croupier is instantly alerted in the gaming room, and physically places your bet, deals a card, folds your cards and so forth, all while you watch this happening live.
Casino Live Casino Bonus Collector
Similarly, any and all winnings you earn during a live game are automatically and seamlessly credited to your online account. Some live dealer games even have a facility where you can tip your dealer or croupier. This is the reason live casino games represent the ‘best of both’ gambling world’s – online and land.
Top Live Dealer Casino Software
Although there are many premier online casino software vendors, not all of them develop live dealer games because of the high costs and overheads involved.
That said, there are many respected software firms that solely produce high quality live dealer games or alongside their regular online casino games. Either way, you’ll find the very best of them and their respective offerings listed below:Evolution Gaming
- Live Roulette
- Live Blackjack
- Live Baccarat
- Live Casino Hold’em
- Live Three Card Poker
- Live Caribbean Stud Poker
- Live Ultimate Texas Hold’em
- Live Dream Catcher
- Live Roulette
- Live BlackJack
- Live French Roulette
- French Roulette
- Blackjack VIP
- Common Draw Blackjack
- Knockout Baccarat
- Live Keno
- Wheel Of Dice
- Live Lottery
- Hybrid Blackjack
- Live Roulette
- Live Baccarat
- Live Blackjack
- Live Poker
- Live Sic Bo
- Live Craps
- Live Dragon Tiger
Live Dealer Casino Bonus FAQs
Casino Free Slots Games Bonus
What are live dealer casino bonuses?
These are bonus offers available to both new and existing players at online casinos which can be used to play one or more live dealer games for real money.
Who can claim live dealer bonuses?
Anyone over the required legal gambling age that signs up with a participating online casino can claim a live dealer bonus.
Are live dealer bonuses legitimate?
Yes, absolutely. Like all online casino bonuses, live dealer bonuses are designed to entice you to sign up, either with a large welcome bonus with your first deposit, or a smaller 100% free no deposit bonus. We only promote licensed and regulated online casinos that have fair, safe and competitive bonus deals.
Are live casinos safe and secure?
Yes. Every premier live dealer online casino we promote is reputable, licensed and regulated, and uses the latest SSL encryption software to protect your personal and financial information, as well as your deposited funds, winnings and bonuses.
What is a free play / no deposit live dealer casino bonus?
This is a 100% free bonus you can claim just by registering for a new real money account. In other words, you don’t have to make a deposit to claim and use it. If you chalk up winnings, however, and would like to use them as a regular bonus, you must make an initial deposit to unlock them, as per the bonus T&Cs.
Casino Live Casino Bonus Codes
Do all live dealer casinos offer no deposit bonuses?
No. However, all of the online and mobile casinos featured on this page offer the most popular and generous no deposit bonuses around.
What are live casino dealer bonus terms and conditions?
To ensure fair play and prevent abuse by both players and the casinos, live casino dealer bonus terms and conditions (T&Cs) lay out the bonus ‘dos and don’ts.’ You must adhere to these to get the most out of your bonus.
What is live dealer casino bonus code?
This is a code that accompanies some, though not all, live dealer bonuses which you must simply copy and paste into the required field when you opt in for as bonus.
Can I withdraw my casino bonus cash?
Not directly. The best you can do is to play the bonus cash and try to win as much as you can. Then, if you’ve met the wagering requirements mentioned in the bonus T&Cs, you can bank your winnings up to a specified amount.
To ‘unlock’ those winnings, however, you must make an initial deposit and fulfill the wagering requirements on the bonus portion of your playing funds. Only once you’ve done that will the casino allow you to facilitate a withdrawal.
In Our Blog
Week 51 – 4 New No Deposit Bonuses
Every wek, we bring you the latest no deposit casino bonuses for you to enjoy. Therefore, don’t forget to come back next week and check out our list of featured no deposit casino bonuses. Our team updates this..