Both teams to score is a great way to bet on all types of football matches. This is a betting style and a concept that is easy enough to understand, which allows opportunities for predictions on several championships.
Free BTTS tips for today and tomorrow. All our BTTS predictions are free and calculated using our unique algorithm. Cheeky PunterWhere to bet on both teams to score and get the best odds - find out which promotions offers the best value for BTTS bets and accumulators.
Do you want to bet on today’s matches and you do not know how? You’re in the right place. Finding reliable predictions has never been easier.
If you do not have time to do the calculations for this betting system, don’t worry. We offer you free predictions that meet the betting system requirements. In this section, enjoy the list of matches to create your football both teams to score bets.
- GG Predictions (both teams to score) (10th March 2021)MatchesOdds20:00Champions League17:15Saudi Arabia: Saudi Professional League17:30Germany: Bundesliga14:00Slovenia: Prva liga
- GG Predictions (both teams to score) (9th March 2021)MatchesOdds00:30Argentina: Copa de la Liga Profesional17:00Czech Republic: 1. Liga18:00France: National21:45Portugal: Primeira Liga
- GG Predictions (both teams to score) (8th March 2021)MatchesOdds20:00Netherlands: Eerste Divisie18:30Romania: Liga 113:30Russia: Premier League18:00Spain: LaLiga2
- GG Predictions (both teams to score) (7th March 2021)MatchesOdds14:00Italy: Serie A15:15Spain: LaLiga13:30Netherlands: Eredivisie16:30England: Premier League
- GG Predictions (both teams to score) (6th March 2021)MatchesOdds19:45Italy: Serie A20:00Spain: LaLiga17:45Netherlands: Eredivisie17:30England: Premier League
- GG Predictions (both teams to score) (5th March 2021)MatchesOdds17:00France: National20:00Spain: LaLiga15:35Saudi Arabia: Saudi Professional League18:30Romania: Liga 1
- GG Predictions (both teams to score) (4th March 2021)MatchesOdds16:00Greece: Greek Cup19:45Belgium: Belgian Cup19:00Denmark: Superliga18:00England: Premier League
- GG Predictions (both teams to score) (3rd March 2021)MatchesOdds16:00Ukraine: Ukrainian Cup18:00France: Ligue 115:30Romania: Romanian Cup17:00Portugal: Liga Portugal 2
- GG Predictions (both teams to score) (2nd March 2021)MatchesOdds15:30Romania: Liga 215:30Bulgaria: Bulgarian Cup19:45Germany: DFB Pokal17:30Italy: Serie A
- GG Predictions (both teams to score) (1st March 2021)MatchesOdds15:30Romania: Liga 120:15Portugal: Primeira Liga20:00Netherlands: Eerste Divisie19:45Belgium: Jupiler League
There are plenty of things to study before placing a Both Teams To Score bet, and it also depends on which type of bet you want to place.
In the 2016/17 Premier League season, for example, while Tottenham Hotspur were outscoring the rest of the division - scoring 86 goals in 38 games - they only conceded 26, and only 18 of their 38 games saw both teams score.
On the other hand, Manchester City’s incredible goalscoring form under Pep Guardiola has not been matched by a tight defence - 33 of their first 56 league games under the Spaniard resulted in both teams scoring. Fair go casino bonus codes october 2020.
It is also worth studying when goals are scored. Teams who score goals in the first 15 minutes are clearly used to starting on the front foot - and the earlier that first goal goes in, the more chance there is of both teams scoring in the first-half.
Both Teams To Score Tips
If teams have similar records, scoring and conceding most commonly in the same half - Everton and Huddersfield have both scored and conceded a lot in the first half of games early in the 2017/18 season, for example - then it is worth increasing your potential payout by specifying that half in your BTTS bet.
Both Teams To Score Predictions
Look at recent results between the two teams too - if there have been a lot of score draws in recent fixtures, and the teams, players and manager are mostly the same, then it is worth betting on both teams to score again.
Both Teams To Score And Win
Safer bets would involve teams like Manchester City, for the reasons outlined above. On the other hand, Sunderland scored just 29 goals in 2016/17 so, while they conceded often, they would have been a risky pick for a BTTS to bet.
Look also at manager’s styles - those who encourage more open football, even if they win regularly, will also concede goals. Possession-based football such as that encouraged by Mauricio Pochettino can be harder to score against, while teams who ‘park the bus’ - for example Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United - are a risky bet for Both Teams To Score.
Finally, be careful to look at home and away form too - just because a team has kept a lot of clean sheets, does not mean those clean sheets occurred in away matches for example.