New customers at Betfair Exchange can receive a cash refund of up to £20 should their first bet lose.
- Betfair Exchange New Customer Offer
- Betfair New Customer Offer Bet 10 Get 50
- Betfair New Customer Offer Ascot
- Betfair New Customer Offer
Yes, when you create an account a Betfair Casino, you’ll be given access to hundreds of world-class slots and table games. However, what you’ll also get as a first-time customer is a casino sign-up bonus. The way things work is simple: you create your first (and only) account and we give you something extra. NEW CUSTOMER OFFER FREE £20 EXCHANGE BET. Please also be aware that other Betfair customers may have access to data that is faster and/or more accurate than the data shown on the Betfair site. If you rely on this data to place bets, you do so entirely at your own risk.
We recommend registering with Betfair and using your account for your lay bets for other offers. Then, if your first bet loses with Betfair, you'll receive a cash refund on your lay bet.
£20 cash back offer terms: New customers only, bet up to €/£20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you €/£20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
- 18+ only
- New customers only
- Cash refund if first bet loses
- Max cash refund of £20
- Bet must settle within 7 days of opening account
- Use a debit/credit card for your deposit
Betfair Exchange New Customer Offer
It's a good idea to have more than one betting exchange account. Smarkets is a popular alternative to Betfair Exchange.
Can I take part?
- You can only take part in this offer if you are not an existing or a previous Betfair account holder.
- This offer is not available to accounts registered in any of the following countries - Armenia, Portugal, Bulgaria, India, Belarus, Chile, Croatia, Hungary, Latvia, Macedonia, Moldova, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Tunisia, Ukraine.
How and when can I qualify?
Betfair New Customer Offer Bet 10 Get 50
What can I win?
- If you place a qualifying bet as set out above, and that bet loses within 7 days of account opening, we will refund your stake in cash, up to a maximum of £20.
When will I get my prize?
- We'll aim to credit your account within 72 hours of your qualifying bet being settled
What else do I need to know?
- Only deposits made using credit/debits cards and Paypal will qualify for this promotion.
- Unmatched, unsettled or voided bets will not count towards this promotion.
- In the event that two qualifying bets are placed at the same time, the first bet to settle will be your qualifying bet. In the event that your qualifying bet wins, there will be no credit to your account.
Other essential stuff:
- For Sportsbook bets, the Sportsbook rules apply, see here
- For Exchange bets, the Exchange rules apply, see here
Better odds on the Betfair Exchange
Betfair Exchange offered the best odds on;
- Premier League football (Correct Score and First Goal scorer markets 2017/18)
- Cricket (Indian Premier League 2017)
- Tennis (Grand Slams 2017)
- PGA and European Tour golf (tournament winners in 2018)
- Horse Racing (ITV racing 2018)
- Greyhounds (UK racing since 2017)
Best Odds defined by one of the following metrics;
- Lowest overrounds – Premier League, Cricket and Tennis
- The odds of the winner of a stated event - Golf
- The odds of all participants in a stated event – Horse Racing and Greyhounds
Prices compared against leading UK bookmakers and excludes enhanced prices and specials. Data collected via Betfair historical price storage, TX Odds and Oddschecker.
What is an overround?
The sum of the quoted probabilities across all selections within the market.
Why are we using the overround?
The overround shows how much margin is being taken from the market by the laying sides. As such, the lower the margin the more value to be taken by the backing side.
Betfair charges commission on their Exchange markets? Lisa frank cleopatra cat.
For the purposes of this exercise we have incorporated the commission charge (5% charge on your winnings, other charges may apply to some customers).
Step 1: Register an account
1. Click here to register an account with Betfair Exchange.
2. Once you have registered, deposit £20 using a debit or a credit card. Do not use an e-wallet such as Neteller or Skrill to deposit otherwise you will not be eligible for the £20 cash back offer.
Step 2: move onto the next offer
Betfair New Customer Offer Ascot
You need a Betfair Exchange account to complete the other offers and so after you have registered an account, we recommend moving onto the first of the bookmaker offers and use your Betfair account to lay your bets.
Betfair New Customer Offer
If your first bet with Betfair Exchange loses then you will receive a cash refund of up to £20. You will also make a profit from the bookmaker offer you are completing, giving you additional profits.
Now start with the bookmaker offers to make your first profit