The new betting sites chose to walk down the same path, so those who choose a new bookmaker can expect to gain access to other gambling services. In other words, new bookies 2021 offers not only sports betting, but other types of gambling services too. DraftKings is one of the top US sports betting brands after making its name in the Daily Fantasy Sports industry. They offer one of the best mobile apps, with a easy-to-use interface. The interface makes it easy for new bettors to find sports, odds, and to place a bet. They offer a deposit bonus up to $1,000. New online bookies offer increased odds on several markets to make betting with them more profitable. On top of that, they might provide other odds boost for new customers. That helps to establish the name of a bookie that offers players great value. While the best offers are bonus bets earned from placing a bet on typically the first race of the day, the offers with the least value in our opinion are the price boosts. These appear to offer great value at first glance, but are usually only for new customers and while they offer generous odds well above market average, typically these offers.
At BettingOffers.org.uk, we showcase the latest betting offers from leading UK online betting sites and bookmakers. And unlike most betting guides, we list all offers – not just the ones for new customers.
Below you’ll find a list of the best free bets currently available – these are introductory offers that can only be claimed when signing up (hence ‘sign up bonus’ or SUB). If you don’t have accounts with the bookmakers and betting sites in the table, we strongly recommend getting one as they are not only some of the best bookies on the web, but they also offer a large majority of the cashback offers that we list elsewhere on the site. For a larger list of free bet bonuses, head on over to our free bets page.
Jump to:Free Bets Casino Offers New Betting Sites Major Events
Best Free Bet Offers For New Customers
Alternatively, keep scrolling for some casino bonuses…
Casino Sign Up Offers
Best New Betting Offers Today
- For more bonuses see our dedicated casino offers section
New Betting Sites For 2020
Below you’ll find details of the latest betting sites and online bookmakers to launch, or open their doors to the UK market. Just like the rest of the site we’ve carefully vetted each and every site before adding them so even though they’re new, they still come with our stamp of approval.
Sport Nation represent one of the best new betting sites that we've seen in a long time. They are well funded and run on SB Tech which is packed full of features and markets and the same platform that sites like 10bet use. It's also refreshing to see that they don't scrimp on the loyalty offers either. Winbig21 casino instant play.
If you’re looking for a bigger list of new sites as well as some hints and tips on what to look for in a younger bookie, head on over to our new sites page.
This Week in Sport: 8th to 14th February 2021
We have plenty to look forward to in the upcoming week in sport. There is the fifth round of the Emirates FA Cup, the usual feast of Premier League and EFL Championship football for football fans to enjoy. Elsewhere, the 2021 Six Nations Championship continues on Saturday and Sunday, while the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am tournament tees off this Thursday on the PGA Tour.
FA Cup: Which Clubs Will Progress to the Last Eight?
We have reached the last 16 of this season’s FA Cup, with all eight matches taking place in midweek. Burnley and Bournemouth kick things off with a tie at Turf Moor on Tuesday before Premier League sides Manchester United and West Ham United meet at Old Trafford.
Four games take place on Wednesday, including the Swansea City versus Manchester City match in South Wales and the Everton versus Tottenham Hotspur tie at Goodison Park. On Thursday evening, Wolverhampton Wanderers entertain Southampton at Molineux, while Championship side Barnsley host Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea at Oakwell. There don’t look to be many upsets likely, but anything can happen in the FA Cup.
Premier League: Man City Entertain Spurs at the Etihad
We have Premier League action to look forward to on Monday night, as Leeds United and Crystal Palace lock horns at Elland Road. All 20 clubs are then involved in top flight games throughout the weekend, which starts with the mouth-watering fixture at the King Power Stadium between Leicester City and current champions Liverpool.
On Saturday evening, Man City and Tottenham meet at the Etihad Stadium, while Brighton and Hove Albion and Aston Villa do battle at the Amex Stadium shortly after. Manchester United make the trip to The Hawthorns to face West Bromwich Albion, Arsenal host Leeds and Everton and Fulham go head-to-head at Goodison Park on Sunday.
EFL Championship: More Exciting Action in Tier Two
There are three rescheduled Championship games taking place in midweek. On Tuesday, Rotherham United entertain Cardiff City, while Sheffield Wednesday and Wycombe Wanderers square off at Hillsborough. In-form Brentford make the trip to Reading on Wednesday night as they continue their push for promotion.
Saturday’s action gets underway with an intriguing fixture between Nottingham Forest and Bournemouth at the City Ground. Later in the day, Norwich City welcome Stoke City to Carrow Road, while Swansea travel to the Steel City to face Sheffield Wednesday. Brentford entertain Barnsley in the final game of the round on Sunday.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am: Golf Action in California
The AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am takes place on the PGA Tour this week, with the action in Pebble Beach kicking off on Thursday. Canadian Nick Taylor won in California last year, beating Kevin Streelman by four strokes. Who will win at Pebble Beach this time around?
Six Nations: Tournament Enters Its Second Week
The second round of the 2021 Six Nations Championship will take place this weekend. First up, England welcome Italy to Twickenham Stadium, which is quickly followed by the Scotland versus Wales match from Murrayfield Stadium. On Sunday, Ireland and France go head-to-head in a tasty game at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin.
Next Major Events
Latest Online Betting Offers & Promotions
Of course, we cover plenty more offers than just the ones you see listed on this page – you can find the full list of promotions for each sport on the relevant category pages (we currently have them for football, horse racing, rugby, tennis and golf). In addition, we also provide individual guides to larger sporting events such as the Cheltenham Festival and the Grand National which you can find links to in the section above.
In this next section we’ll cover the more common types of offer that a lot of bookmakers tend to offer. That doesn’t mean that they’re all the same though, as you’ll find that variation in the terms can make a big difference to the value of an offer. For each promotion we’ve written a guide comparing the betting sites that offer it, explaining how it works and how to make the most of it.
- Accumulator Insurance – A very popular promotion that’s offered by many bookmakers, yet varies wildly from site to site. The basic premise involves getting your money back (usually as a free bet) if only one leg of your accumulator loses. However, what you can bet on, and how many legs you need to place is different at pretty much every bookie. Some offer it on BTTS accas with 4 or more legs, whilst others will let you bet on any market in any sport, but require at least 6 legs. So which offer you go for is going to depend on what you want to bet on.
- Accumulator Bonuses – Alternatively, if you’d favour a bonus on your winning accas over insurance on your losing ones, then go for an accumulator bonus. These payout an extra bonus of between 5% and 100% on your winning bets, with the actual percentage depending on the number of legs.
- Loyalty Offers & Free Bets – On this website we feature many money back specials and other offers that can be claimed by existing customers at a bookie, but this section looks specifically at bonuses, rewards and free bets that are available to all customers. Included in this guide are reload bonuses, loyalty programs and even who’s more likely to dish out free bets.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – A simple promotion, but one that can make a big difference to your winnings. This offer normally applies to horse racing and/or greyhoud racing and guarantees to give you the better odds out of the SP and the price you took. So if the odds drift, you’ll still get paid the bigger price, and if they shorten, you get the longer odds you originally took.
- Price Promise – Price promises are most common in horse racing, but sometimes happen in football and other sports as well. Put simply, the bookmaker guarantees to offer the best odds when compared to other bookmakers. And if they don’t, they’ll match it. Put simply, a price promise means you don’t need to go hunting for the best odds, as you’re guaranteed to have them.
Best New Betting Offers Against
For most of the bookmakers listed on our website we’ve also written detailed reviews. You can find a list of these below, sorted alphabetically. If you’re looking for a quicker read, we’ve also written summaries of our top 10 recommendations on our betting sites page.
About This Site
Pretty much all of the big UK bookmakers offer money back specials and promotions for the big sports betting events, and the bigger the event, the bigger the offers. But keeping track of these offers can be a nightmare – especially when you consider that bookies tend to release their promotions at the last minute.
So that’s where we come in. At Betting Offers we list the best offers from trusted and reliable bookmakers (you’ll probably recognise a large chunk of the betting sites we feature) all of which are neatly categorised by sport and removed from our listings as soon as they’re no longer available.
On all of our list pages we sort the offers according to the date the promotion expires – so a cash back special for tonights game will appear higher on the list than an offer for tomorrows game. However, some bookmakers run ongoing promotions that are valid for multiple games – because these either have a longer validity period (or no expiry date at all) they will appear towards the end of the lists. So it’s a good idea to have a scroll through to make sure that you don’t miss out on an offer that you might otherwise be interested in.
Betting Offers Explained
Just in case you’re scratching your head wondering what we’re going on about, we figured it’s probably worth giving you a quick run down on the different types of promotion you’ll find on this website:
Introductory Free Bets/Bonuses
The first is for sign-up offers and welcome bonuses – to claim these you will need to be a new customer at the site. These promotions are usually in the form of a completely free bet, matched bet or deposit bonus. These bonuses are great for general betting and there are plenty of them – you can either browse our list at the top of the page to see our favourites, or for a longer list, head on over to the free bets page.
The second type of offers are open to everyone – including both new customers and existing customers. Some of these offers such as have been running for a long time, whilst others relate to a specific event and end very quickly. This second category of promotion is incredibly varied and consists of:
- Cashback/Money Back Specials: Here you receive your money back if something specific happens. For example you might get your money back on a correct score bet if a red card is shown at any point during the game, or if your horse loses by less than a length.
- Reload Bonuses: Top up your account with the bookie and they might give you some bonuses to bet with. For example, get a bonus worth 50% of your next deposit.
- Product Incentives: Sometimes a bookmaker will offer up some free bets or bonuses to try out a new product or market.
- Enhanced Payouts: This is where your bet will be paid out at higher odds than normal. For example, you could get paid out at triple odds if you place a Lucky 15 bet and only get one winner correct.
- Free Bets: Last up are free bets which are making an appearance here as well as in the introductory section. Sometimes bookies will give out free bets if something specific happens such as correctly picking the winner of a featured horse race with odds over a set threshold (eg: 4/1).
There are, of course, other kinds of offer and the bookies are very good at coming up with new and unique ideas to keep their punters happy. So take a browse of the latest offerings in the feed above and see what takes your fancy!