Lake Tahoe, CA
San Antonio, TX
- Atlantic City Weekend Bus Trips
- Atlantic City Getaway Weekend
- Atlantic City Weekend Trip
- Things To Do In Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Romantic Getaway
There is no better way to visit Atlantic City – by yourself or with a group – than by motor coach. Hop on one with one of our participating bus companies and you’ll receive front-door service to Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City. Take the casino bus trip. Located in Atlantic City, this beachfront hotel is in the entertainment district and within a 10-minute walk of Hard Rock Casino Atlantic City and Ocean Resort Casino. Resorts Atlantic City Casino and Steel Pier are also within 1 mi (2 km). Atlantic City Boardwalk. The historic Atlantic City Boardwalk dates back to 1870 and is a fun spot to. Instagram:balan.cynthiaSnapchat:cbqueen123business offers only email:[email protected]
Should you need to cancel at any time, you have up to 48 hours from your vacation start date to do so for a 100% future travel credit.
Atlantic City is an exciting way to experience a weekend away from the stresses of normal every day life.
Weekend Dolphin Watching Breakfast Cruise
Ages 13-19: $54.83
Ages 7-12: $41.02
Ages 0-6: Free
Escape to white sand beaches, casinos, and fantastic resorts with the Atlantic City Weekend Getaway Package. With this adventure, you can choose customized lodging to enjoy your time in the city. As well as lodging, you will have the time to experience the other fantastic parts of the tourism scene. Sightseeing adventures such as the Atlantic City Skyline Cruise and the Dolphin Sightseeing Cruise offer up fun memories to be made!
>>MORE: Adventures in Atlantic City
About the Atlantic City Weekend Getaway Package
Atlantic City is the perfect two day getaway destination, and the Atlantic City Weekend Getaway Package offers you two nights lodging at some of the best city accommodations as well as the Weekend Dolphin Watching Breakfast Cruise. Roulette no rules bonus.
About the Included Weekend Dolphin Watching Breakfast Cruise
Set sail for a weekend adventure with the Weekend Dolphin Watching Breakfast Cruise. With this two-hour experience, visitors will be able to enjoy fantastic sightseeing and a yummy breakfast. The cruise includes a guided experience, pastries, coffee and juice, and free parking, making it convenient and fun for the whole family! On the cruise, you will see the Delaware Bay and Cape May Island.
About the Included Lodging
Lodging allows you to customize your experience to the fullest extent. Whether you want to stay at a casino resort or would like to look out at the water from your hotel balcony, there are options for every traveling style. From budget-friendly to extravagant, the perfect hotel for your vacation is just a couple of clicks away.
>>MORE: Lodging in Atlantic City
Have an unforgettable Atlantic City vacation with the Atlantic City Weekend Getaway Package. The time you spend away from the stresses of life will re-energize you for the next time you visit Atlantic City.
- › ›
- Atlantic City, NJ
Atlantic City Weekend Bus Trips
By:Greg Mattson, ERV Editor - Updated: Nov 21, 2015
Head over to the New Jersey Shore for a great escape to Atlantic City. Couples in the Northeast looking for a fun & romantic weekend mix of ocean breeze, entertainment, dining and shopping still love making that trip to 'AC' on the Jersey Shore, despite the fact that the city was hit by both Superstorm Sandy and an economic downturn in recent years.
With a choice of romantic resorts, and a location just 130 miles from NYC and 60 miles from Philadelphia, the 'City on the Shore' remains a fun day trip, weekend getaway or vacation spot any time of year.
Romantic Things to Do in Atlantic City
Steel Pier - this Atlantic City classic is not only fun for families, but couples will have a great time snuggling up on the Ferris wheel. If you're both really not afraid of heights at all, this is the only place where you can buy a helicopter tour of the Jersey Shore, with 2015 rates start at just $49. (1000 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ)
Absecon Lighthouse - make it to the top on NJ's tallest lighthouse for some very inspiring and panoramic views of the Jersey shoreline. (31 S. Rhode Island Ave. - Atlantic City, NJ)
Atlantic City Getaway Weekend
Atlantic City Boardwalk - America's most famous boardwalk is a great place for a romantic walk in the early evening, taking in all the lights, sights and sounds.
Harrah's 'The Pool' - pretend you're at a beach resort here by ordering some cocktails from your Cabana!
Romantic Atlantic City Boat Cruise - your favorite romantic spot in Atlantic City may actually be out on the water! Try Atlantic City Cruises(609-347-7600, www.atlanticcitycruises.com) for their summertime happy-hour cruise.
Shopping: Experience shopping at both ends of the spectrum, from the high-end designer shops of the Pier at Caesars to the one-of-a-kind scattered all along the Boardwalk.
Atlantic City's Romantic Resorts & Hotels
- Borgata & The Water Club at Borgata – rated as 2 of the most romantic hotels on the Jersey Shore, both the Borgata and the adjoining Water Club at Borgata are a first-rate choice for Atlantic City honeymoons and anniversaries. There's romantic dining right at the resort with 5 romantic dining establishments with world-class chefs, as well as 6 different pools, spas, boutique shopping, and suites with deep soaking tubs. 2015 ERV Rating* for Romantic Atlantic City Hotels: 80% - Very Good. (1 Borgata Way, Atlantic City NJ 609-317-1000)
- Harrah's Resort Atlantic City – this Atlantic City resort is a few minutes drive from the Boardwalk, but well worth it for the convenience and comfort of one of best places to stay in Atlantic City. Our king room in the new tower had a fabulous view of the ocean, and the accommodation was comfortable and spotless. Downstairs there’s plenty of options for dining and entertainment, and the indoor tropical pool is great – lay back and sip a cocktail from the poolside bar under the palm trees (the perfect winter vacation escape!) 2015 ERV Rating* for Romantic Atlantic City Resorts: 70% - Good. (777 Harrah's Blvd, Atlantic City NJ 609-441-5000)
- Courtyard by Marriott Atlantic City Beach Block – a top choice for an inexpensive romantic getaway in Atlantic City. Located just a block away from the Boardwalk, with dining, beach and outlet shopping all nearby. Luxury rooms include King beds, walk-in showers, flat-screen TV’s and Wi-Fi. Marriott's excellent Courtyard Bistro is located right in the hotel with hot meals, cocktails and Starbucks coffee. 2015 ERV Rating* for Romantic Atlantic City Hotels: 78% - Good. (1212 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City NJ 609-345-7070)
Atlantic City Weekend Trip
- Atlantic Palace Suites - this Boardwalk hotel has affordable Atlantic City honeymoon suites with ocean view and breakfast each morning. Spend your NJ honeymoon soaking in a private in-room hot tub, strolling the Boardwalk or taking in the shows & nightlife.
Romantic B&B near Atlantic City
- Carisbrooke Inn Bed and Breakfast - if you'd like to skip the big resort and settle into something a little more quiet and relaxing, the Carisbrooke Inn B&B is just 3 miles away from Atlantic City, and offers 16 romantic suites (choice of inn or cottage accommodation) only 300 ft away from the beach and boardwalk. 2015 ERV Rating* for Romantic Atlantic City B&B's:96% - Excellent. (105 South Little Rock Ave, Ventnor City NJ 609-822-6392)
Romantic Dining in Atlantic City
Being this close to the water, romantic dining here should include some views of the Atlantic Ocean. Here's 3 options:
Dining on the Fifth - views of the ocean and beach, classy decor, good service and live music on selected nights. Don't miss the Vanilla Creme Brûlée for desert. Open Friday & Saturday nights only. (111 South Chelsea Ave, Atlantic City NJ 609-428-4545)
Chart House - the scene of lots of Atlantic City date nights and romantic dinners out. Lovely view of the nearby marina, and they serve a delectable Striped Bass in Peanut Sauce. (At the Golden Nugget Resort, Huron Ave & Brigantine Blvd, Atlantic City NJ. 609-441-2000)
Búddakan - imagine your Atlantic City romantic dinner for 2 in a relaxed Asian garden with candles and a giant Buddha! Make sure to try the Edamame Ravioli or their Wasabi Mashed Potatoes. Not cheap, but very memorable. (At Caesars, 1 Atlantic Ocean, Atlantic City NJ. 609-674-0100)
More on ERV:
- Romantic New Jersey Getaways - Weekend mini-vacations, things to do & more
- New Jersey's Best Hotel Whirlpool Suites - Book a bubbly getaway
Weekend Packages for Atlantic City Romantic Getaways
- Romantic Atlantic City Hotels and Weekend Packages - see deals on flight & hotel combos to Atlantic City, including stays at the Borgata, Atlantic Club and Golden Nugget resorts.
- Atlantic City Hotel Packages - wide range of getaways and Atlantic City weekend packages, plus romance packages and hotel escapes and B&B weekends for couples.
- A1 Tours - a favorite of couples, including their 'Ultimate Wine & Dine Tour' featuring the Renault Winery.
*ERV Rating: our unique, non-scientific ratings for romantic accommodation include:
Things To Do In Atlantic City
- Amenities: including Whirlpool bath or JACUZZI® Tub, scenic view, fireplace, lounge, etc
- Location: proximity of hotel to restaurants, pubs, downtown, etc
- Clientele: demographic the hotelattracts (couples, families, business travelers, etc)
- Popularity: based on social media & crowd-sourced reviews
- Value: product offered compared to room rate
- Please Note: percentage ratings are not absolute but for comparative use only.