Andhra Bank Short-Term FD Rates: Andhra Bank's Short-Term FD Rates for deposit and holding tenure of one month starts with 6.5%. However, when you opt for the tenure of two months and three month term deposit, the returns are pegged at 6.75%. Andhra Bank FD Calculator: Get details on Andhra Bank FD rates on February 2021 by maturity period, deposit amount & fixed deposit interest rate with Andhra Bank Latest schemes & features. Andhra Bank recurring deposit interest rates are same as the rates offered for the fixed deposit accounts. Following is an overview of AB recurring deposit Rates as of (Do keep in mind that these rates can change at any time and can be changed at the sole discretion of the bank.
Table of Contents
- 2 Andhra Bank FD Interest Rates March 2021
- 2.7 Andhra Bank Customer Care
About Andhra Bank Fixed Deposit
Savings is good, but investments are better. We are aware of the different deposit schemes but hardly care enough to try it for ourselves. Everyone wants benefits and banks are fulfilling the requirements of the customer by providing investment solutions.
Andhra Bank is a public-sector bank that has brought some fixed deposit schemes having interest rates competitive to that of other banks. Like other banks, FD rates of Andhra Bank change from time to time depending on the bank and the general finance market. Here are the Andhra Bank Fixed Deposit schemes, interest rates, and other important details for an individual to open an FD account in Andhra Bank.
Andhra Bank Fixed Deposit Schemes:
- Domestic Deposits
- Tax-Saver Fixed Deposit
Andhra Bank FD Interest Rates March 2021
|Period of Deposit||Less Than ₹ 2 Crore||₹2 Crore - ₹10 Crore||₹10 Crore - ₹25 Crore|
|7 Days – 45 Days||3.50%||3.50%||3.75%|
|46 Days – 90 Days||5.00%||5.00%||4.50%|
|91 Days – 179 Days||5.00%||5.00%||4.50%|
|6 Months to < 9 Months||5.75%||5.75%||5.75%|
|9 Months to < 1 Year||5.75%||5.75%||5.75%|
|1 Year to 2 Years||6.00%||6.00%||6.00%|
|2 Years to 3 Years||6.10%||6.10%||6.10%|
|3 Years to 5 Years||6.10%||6.10%||6.10%|
|5 Years to 10 Years||6.10%||6.10%||6.10%|
Note – FD interest rates for senior citizens are 0.50% more for all periods of maturity up to 1 crore onlySuper double double bonus video poker trainer.
- Senior Citizens
- NRIs and Indan Residents
- Partnership Firms
- Public & Private Limited Companies
- Specified Associations
- Trusts & Society
The documents that are required to open the fixed deposit account in Andhra bank are given below:
|Identity Proof||Address Proof|
|PAN Card||Telephone Bill|
|Voter ID Card||Electricity Bill|
|Driving License||Bank Statement with Cheque|
|Government ID Card||Certificate/ID Card issued by Post Office|
|Photo Ration Card|
|Senior Citizen ID Card|
Steps to Apply
1. Fill Andhra Bank FD Application Form
2. Submit the documents along with the completed application form to the nearest branch.
Andhra Bank FD Calculator
The fixed deposit interest rates can be calculated by using Andhra Bank FD calculator. You have to fill the deposited amount, period of deposit, and form of deposit to know the total amount at the maturity level.
Andhra Bank Tax Savers Fixed Deposits
To avail the tax benefits under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, the depositor has to fix the money for a period of 5 years. The amount deposited should be less than ₹ 1.5 lakh.
|Period of Deposit||Amount of Deposit||Rate of Interest (%) per annum|
|AB Tax Saver – 5 Years||Less Than ₹15 lakhs||6.50%|
Andhra Bank FD Application Form
The application form of Andhra Bank FD is available on the website. You can download the form, fill the details properly identical with the documents submitted.
Andhra Bank Customer Care
For any further enquiry regarding fixed deposit schemes, you can simply contact the nearest branch or dial customer care toll-free number: 1800 425 1515
Opening a fixed deposit is really good way to invest your money and get good amount of return for the money you have invested. We all want to be rich and to get rich we need to invest our money to increase the amount of money which we have with us. When it comes to investment there many places where you can invest your money where your money grows, but the main thing is when you invest your money anywhere the first thing you need to check is risk. How much risk are you taking with the money which you have invested there?
We should always check the risk level while investing our money somewhere. And today I will tell you a complete new way where your money will grow with time i.e. you will get good amount of returns for your money which you are investing. But the risk level here is very less! Yes you heard it right the risk level is almost zero here. I am talking about Fixed Deposits. If you are searching online for an article in which you will find information about how to open Fixed deposit in Andhra Bank. Then let me tell you that you have been landed on the right website here. Because in this guide on Online Indians you will find how you can open fixed deposit in Andhra Bank.
Things you should know about Fixed Deposit.
But before we proceed to the further part of this guide I would like to tell you few things about Fixed Deposits before you open one for you.
- In this guide you will find the procedure which you need to follow to open fixed deposit in Andhra Bank offline process and not online.
- The minimum tenure or term period for which you can make Fixed Deposit is 7 days.
- The maximum tenure or term period is 10 Years.
- When you open a FD and it gets matured, if you don’t visit your home branch where you had opened your FD, it will be automatically renewed.
- The name on the FD account should be exactly same as on the savings bank account to which you want your FD amount to be funded.
How to Open Fixed Deposit in Andhra Bank?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out how you can open Fixed deposit in Andhra Bank. I have mentioned all the steps which you need to follow, after reading this guide if you have any kind of doubts in your mind you can leave your comment below.
Andhra Bank Fixed Deposit Rates 2018
- The first thing you need to do is collecting the FD form, you can download this form online or else you can visit your Andhra Bank home branch and ask them for the form. You will get it there.
- Filling FD form, now you need to fill the form with all the details which are asked to you in the form.
- After that you need to collect the documents which you need to submit to your bank.
- Documents: You need to submit photocopies of your PAN card and address proof documents.
- Make sure you make your signature on the photocopies of your documents. Because without your signature on them they will not be considered as valid documents.
- When you have completed filling the form and collecting your documents, visit your home branch.
- Talk with the bank officials and show your form and photocopies of your documents and verify with them if you have taken the right documents and filled the form correctly.
- Now deposit your the amount of which you are making FD.
- Once you have done with depositing your amount in Andhra Bank, you are done with it.
Andhra Bank Fixed Deposit Calculator
So this was how you can open Fixed Deposit in Andhra Bank, I hope you are clear with all the steps which I have mentioned in this guide. As I have already mentioned if you have any doubts you can comment below. I will respond to your comment as soon as possible. And if you want to get assisted quickly you can visit your Andhra Bank home branch during working hours. They will assist your with the procedure.