The pandemic has changed a lot of things over the past year and many of them are likely to remain the way they are now in the near future. The work-and–learn-from-home culture has seen demand for desktops escalate. From shopping to ordering food to making payments, everything can be done sitting at home, thanks to technology that has have helped millions during this period of crisis.
Buy ECR4Kids-ELR-12507 Jumbo 4-to-Score Giant Game Set, Backyard Games for Kids, Jumbo Connect-All-4 Game Set, Indoor or Outdoor Game, Adult and Family Fun Game, Easy to Transport, 4 Feet Tall, Primary Colors: Floor Games - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. Simply predict the first teams to score in four football divisions (as displayed on our website) and you could win R50,000. If no winner is eligible during a week, the prize will rollover, adding R10,000 every week up to a maximum of R100,000. 4 To Score is a free weekly game exclusive to Betway where players need to predict which team will score first and which player to score first in 4 pre-selected fixtures. There is a guaranteed jackpot of £25,000 cash to be won every week. The 4-To-Score prize pool that Michael won had reached the maximum of GHS 50,000, however, as 4-To-Score is open to all registered customers in all countries Betway operates in, the winnings were split with another winner from Kenya.
This has seen the cloud business benefiting the most. Over the past year, an increasing number of tech companies have been spending more on cloud business to grab a bigger share of the market.
Companies Investing in Cloud Business
Companies are rapidly shifting data and information to digital platforms to stay afloat amid the COVID-19 outbreak. This has seen tech companies shifting focus to cloud-based IT services in the United States. According to a report in Forbes, the pandemic has created an opportunity for the cloud market, with surging cloud adoption across industries.
According to Gartner, global public cloud end-user spending is projected to reach $304.9 billion by the end of 2021, reflecting an increase of 18.4% from $257.5 billion in 2020. The report also says that spending on IT services will increase in the aftermath of the pandemic, with cloud business expected to make up 14.2% of overall global IT spending market by 2024, increasing 9.1% from 2020.
SaaS, PaaS to Drive on Cloud Business
According to a survey by Flexera, that took into account 750 global cloud decision-makers, more than 50% of the enterprise data and workload are expected to be on cloud in the next 12 months. Moreover, 59% of the companies expect their cloud usage plan to exceed pre-COVID plans.
Also, 61% of the companies plan to focus on cloud migration. Among cloud services, software as a service (SaaS) will dominate the market segment, reaching $117.7 billion in 2021. However, application infrastructure services (PaaS) is projected to grow at a faster pace and jump 26.6% by 2021. Remote working and learning will drive the PaaS market as demand for high performing, content-rich and scalable infrastructure will be on the rise.
Tech companies have been aggressively expanding their cloud services, given that the coronavirus pandemic is far from over. Given the situation, we have shortlisted four tech companies that are sure to benefit from soaring demand for cloud services.
Alphabet Inc. GOOGL, over the last few years, has evolved from primarily being a search-engine provider to cloud computing, ad-based video and music streaming, autonomous vehicles, healthcare providers and others.
The company’s expected earnings growth rate for next year is 6.2%. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for current-year earnings has improved 0.6% over the past 60 days. Alphabet has a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy). You can see the complete list of today’s Zacks #1 Rank (Strong Buy) stocks here.
Zscaler, Inc. ZS is one of the world’s leading providers of cloud-based security solutions. The company offers a full range of enterprise network security services including web security, Internet security, antivirus, vulnerability management, firewalls, and control over user activity in mobile, cloud computing, and Internet of things environments.
Nfl online radio. The company’s expected earnings growth rate for the current year is 58.3%. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for current-year earnings has improved 31% over the past 60 days. Zscaler holds a Zacks Rank #2.
Cisco Systems, Inc. CSCO is an IP-based networking company offering products and services to service providers, companies, commercial users and individuals.
The company’s expected earnings growth rate for next year is 6.6%. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for current-year earnings has improved 0.3% over the past 60 days. Cisco holds a Zacks Rank #2.
Avalara, Inc. AVLR is a provider of cloud-based tax compliance solutions. It offers businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications and other tax types.
The company’s expected earnings growth rate for the current year is 75%. Its shares have gained 26% over the past six months. Avalara carries a Zacks Rank #2.
Breakout Biotech Stocks with Triple-Digit Profit Potential
The biotech sector is projected to surge beyond $775 billion by 2024 as scientists develop treatments for thousands of diseases. They’re also finding ways to edit the human genome to literally erase our vulnerability to these diseases.
Zacks has just released Century of Biology: 7 Biotech Stocks to Buy Right Now to help investors profit from 7 stocks poised for outperformance. Our recent biotech recommendations have produced gains of +50%, +83% and +164% in as little as 2 months. The stocks in this report could perform even better.
See these 7 breakthrough stocks now>>
Betway have a fantastic promotion running for the Premier League, it’s called Betway 4 to score. It’s free to play and there is R50,000 up for grabs each week. We’re going to explain how the promotion works and how to play, so you can stand a chance at winning some life changing money. Click here to start Betway playing 4 to score now.
Betway 4 to score Promotion
What is Betway 4 To Score?
Betway is offering all new and existing customers the chance to win big in the Betway free weekly prediction game.
How does it work?
Simply predict the first teams to score in four football divisions (as displayed on our website) and you could win R50,000.
If no winner is eligible during a week, the prize will rollover, adding R10,000 every week up to a maximum of R100,000.
How do I enter Betway 4 To Score?
To make your own weekly prediction follow these instructions:
4 To Score Winners Last Night
- Sign in to your Betway account
- Select a team from each of the four available leagues
- Click “Submit”
Can I enter Betway 4 To Score more than once each week?
4 To Score Winners Pa Lottery
No, only one entry is allowed per person/account, per week.
Can I change my predictions?
No, once you have submitted your predictions they cannot be changed.
Are all English football league matches eligible?
Only matches that are scheduled to kick-off at 3:00pm on Saturday (UK time) in the four divisions for that week’s promotion will be eligible, unless stated otherwise.
What happens if matches are postponed?
If a match gets postponed, the selections stand as long as the match is played within 48 hours. If the match is cancelled or not played within 48 hours, selections are replaced with the next team based on alphabetical order.
What do I need to know about Betway 4 To Score?
It is the time a goal is scored in each individual match that counts towards the promotion, not the time of day. For example, if one match kicks off at 3:05pm and the first goal is scored in the 1st minute at 3:06pm, this would count ahead of a goal in the 5th minute of a 3:00pm kick-off.
If two or more players correctly predict the first team to score in all four divisions, the prize will be split equally amongst those players.
Betway will be using their own proprietary resulting software to determine the exact time a goal has been scored. The results are final and no discussion of results will be entered into. In the event of two or more teams scoring the first goal in the same minute of their division, each of those teams will be classed as a winner.
What if no goals are scored?
If there are no goals scored in one (or more) of the eligible leagues, all selections will be deemed as losers.
How will I know if I have won?
All Prize winner(s) will be notified by telephone, SMS and/or e-mail within 48 hours of winning the competition.
Can I withdraw the Betway 4 To Score winnings right away?
The prize will be credited to the winning customer’s Betway account within 72 hours of the competition ending, if successful contact between the winner and Betway has been made.
Betway 4 to score terms
Play our free prediction game for the chance to win our jackpot. Pick the first team to score in each of the selected leagues.
- A valid Betway account is required to participate in the promotion. Entrants must be legal South African citizens and be over the age of 18.
- The competition is limited to one entry per registered account holder at Betway, per round. If multiple accounts have been opened by the same person, all entries by this player and/or accounts will be discounted. Self-excluded customers are prohibited from entering the competition.
- The total prize pot for each round of matches is R50,000 unless stated otherwise and the prize will be shared amongst all winners that Round. If a Round has no winner, the jackpot will roll over to the following one with an additional R10,000 added to the total. For example, if there is not a winner in Round 1, the prize pot for Round 2 will be R60,000. This will occur until a R100,000 maximum prize is reached.
- Customers’ selections must be confirmed and submitted before kick-off of the first eligible match of each Round in order to qualify for the promotion.
- Once an entry is submitted, a customer cannot amend or cancel their prediction.
- If the first goal in the match is deemed as an own goal, then the second goal of the match will count. If a match gets postponed, the selections stand as long as the match is played within 48 hours. If the match is cancelled or not played within 48 hours, selections are replaced with the next team based on alphabetical order.
- Betway may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable Betway to ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these Terms and Conditions, he/she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents. In order to claim a prize, winners must also submit FICA verification documents.
- The prize is not transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
- The organisers of the competition reserve the right to cancel or postpone the competition at any time.
- The Promoters will continuously monitor any irregular behavior, whether it be in entries and/or Participant’s details. Consequently, any violation or attempt and/or suspicion of violation or irregular behavior and/or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the Participant.
- The Participant acknowledges that he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these Terms and Conditions and that he/she understands and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- All Participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading these Terms and Conditions and participating in the promotion, the Participant gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoters, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries, and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Promotion and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries or losses are sustained as a result of gross negligence or willful misconduct of any of the Promoters.
- The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any Reward nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Promoters themselves. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.
Please also visit www.betway.co.za for a full list of terms and conditions.
If you’d like to know more about Betway check out our review here.